Amity Law School (ALS) Noida
Amity Law School is situated in Noida in Uttar Pradesh state of India. Established in 1999, it is accredited from UGC ALS campus is spread over 450000 Acres. Hostel facility is available for its students. Additional campus facilities such as Audi, Canteen, Comp. Lab, Lib, Medical Fac., Cls. Room, Sports, Swim.pool, wifi, Conference Room are also there. Amity Law School accepts IPU CET Law for admission into Law courses
- Comp. Lab
- Medical Fac.
- Cls. Room
- Conference Room
National Moot Court Competition, 2018Added on : 22 Dec, 2017
Amity Law School, Delhi is organizing the 17th edition of the prestigious Amity National Moot Court Competition, 2018 from March 16-18, 2018. Teams from Premier Law Universities, colleges, and institutions from different parts of the country would have participated in this competition. Retired Judicial Officers who will be an ornament to the Judge's chair of the competition.
The passed out students from the law school and those who have cleared all the papers have either secured admission for higher studies in various renowned universities abroad or final placement with reputed lawyers, law firms, law offices and NGOs, etc.
- Students have secured placement in eminent law firms like Rele & Becker LLC (New York), Herbert Smith (Singapore & ...
Awards and Rankings
- Awarded the Best Team prize, Best Speaker prize & Best Team complainants in theAsia-Pacific Rounds of the ELSA-WTO International Moot Court Competition FROM March 4th – 8th, 2013 in Taipei, Taiwan (Republic of China).
- National Rounds of the Leiden Sarin International Air Law Moot Court Competition, 2013 to participate in the international rounds to be held in Abu Dhabi during March 9-12, 2013.
- Awarded the Best Speaker prize and 1st Runner-up prize in the 5th Frankfurt Investment Arbitration Pre-Moot Court 2011-2012 organized by Amarchand Mangaldas.
- Awarded Second Best Memorials and Fourth Best team in the Stetson International Environmental Moot Court Competition, Surana & Surana India North Rounds conducted by National Law Institute University, Bhopal 30th November – 2nd December 2012.
Contact Details of Amity Law School, Noida
Contact No:+91-0120-439 2683
Address:Amity Law School F-1 Block, Sector 125 Amity University Campus Noida, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India- 201303