Ashokrao Mane College of Pharmacy is situated in Kolhapur in Maharashtra state of India. Established in 2006, it is accredited from AICTE and it is affiliated to Shivaji University. AMCP, Kolhapur offers 3 courses across 1 streams namely Medical and across 2 degrees like B.Pharma, M.Pharma. AMCP campus is spread over 5 Acres. Hostel facility is not available for its students. Additional campus facilities such as Canteen, Comp. Lab, Counselling, Fest, Edu. Fest, Lib, Medical Fac., Cls. Room, Placement, Sports are also there.
Area 5 Acres
Buit up area 7 Acres
Sports Grounds 1
- Comp. Lab
- Edu. Fest
- Medical Fac.
- Cls. Room
- Resid. Institue
- Resid. std
- Resid. Fac.
Awards and Rankings
- Award of consolidated prize to Mr. Lalasaheb Dhakane for model presentation at Rajarambapu College of Pharmacy, Kasegaon under ICMR sponsored National Level Seminar.
- First Prize at State level Model Presentation Competition at Govindrao Nilam College of Pharmacy, Sawarde, Chiplun
- Runner up Poster presentation competition at Rajarambapu College of Pharmacy, Kasegaon.
- Shivaji University Lead college Kho-Kho (Girls) Winner
- Award of Best Player to Mr. Abhijeet Nangare, in lead college , Shivaji University, Kolhapur Cricket Tournament at SCOP, Satara.
College ensure that the students are trained according to the requirements of the industry before they appear for the campus placement. A step by step training methodology is adopted to develop their aptitude skills, reasoning skills, communication skills, leadership qualities, interpersonal skills, technical skills and finally the interview tackling skills. Basic sessions on Aptitude ...
Contact Details of Ashokrao Mane College of Pharmacy, Kolhapur
Address:Ashokrao Mane College Of Pharmacy, Peth-Vadgaon