Babasaheb Naik Engineering College (BNEC), Pune
Babasaheb Naik Engineering College is situated in Pune in Maharashtra state of India. Established in 1983, it is accredited from AICTE and it is affiliated to Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University. BNEC, Pune offers 14 courses across 2 streams namely Engineering, IT and across 2 degrees like B.Tech, M.Tech.Hostel facility is available for its students. Additional campus facilities such as Math Lab, Boys Hostel, Canteen, Comp. Lab, Lib, Medical Fac., Cls. Room, Music, Placement, Sports are also there.
- Math Lab
- Boys Hostel
- Comp. Lab
- Medical Fac.
- Cls. Room
The Training and placement Department brag of consistently and initiate its activities since beginning of session. The team of department consists of a training and placement officer, assisted by a training and placement faculty in charge of each department. The committed team of the training and placement involves in developing liaison with corporate world ...
Awards and Rankings
- THE ISTE AWARDED BY BABA BANDA SINGH BAHADUR ENGINEERING COLLAGE FATEHGARH SAHIB, PUNJAB NATIONAL AWARD IN THE YEAR 2012.
- ISTE Staff Chapter of the institution has received "BEST" Chapter award of Maharashtra & Goa section in the years 96 and 2001.
- ISTE Student Chapter of the institution has received "BEST" Student Chapter award of Maharashtra & Goa section in the year 1999 and 2010.
- ISTE Maharashtra State Engineering Design Award First prize 1997.
- ISTE Student Chapter of the institution has received "BEST" Student Chapter award of Maharashtra & Goa section in the year 2000.
- Project entitled - "Pick And Place Robot with Ultrasonic vision" was awarded Best Maharashtra State Engg. Design Award in 1995 by ISTE.
- Project entitled - "Fingerprint Identification Using Ridge Detection Method" was awarded Best Maharashtra State Engg. Design Award in 2000 by ISTE.
Contact Details of Babasaheb Naik Engineering College, Pune
Contact No:07233) 245229
Address:BABASAHEB NAIK COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, PUSAD-445215 DIST YAVATMAL(MAHARASHTRA)