Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2019.
Alliance University has magnificent infrastructure, comparable to the best in the world. Some of the outstanding features include:
- Magnificent infrastructure-comparable to the best in the world
- Spacious seminar halls with excellent acoustics for interactions with practitioners and other professionals
- Amphitheater classrooms
- State-of-the-art ambience created by the appropriate use of technology
- An information technology backbone for seamless integration
- An excellent library with unmatched brilliance and aesthetics
- Halls of residence for students
- Residential accommodation for faculty and staff
- A food court built to the highest standards of hygiene
- Administrative block
- Departmental Stores
- Fitness center
- Recreational Facilities
- Healthcare center, and Many more features that provide a unique learning and living experience to all residents
Area 40 Acres
Buit up area 20 Acres
Sports Grounds 2
- Academic Zone
- Boys Hostel
- Computer Lab
- Girls Hostel
- Guest house
- Medical Facilities
- Cls. Room
- Residential Institute
- Residential Zone
- Residential Faculty Zone
Alliance School of Business ASOB Bangalore, with facilities including Canteen, Gym, Mess, Library, Medical Facilities, Shopping, WiFi, Cupboards Availability, Curtains, Bed, Mattress, Electrical Appliances, Table, Chair, TV room, Badminton Court, TT Room, Carom Board, Intercom, Recreation Room, Power Backup, Hot Water, Cold Water
Interested in this college?
Students Activities & Clubs
Adventure sports for students is highly popular with both undergraduate and postgraduate students of the University. This activity is spearheaded by the Alliance Adventure Club where the students take a leadership role, and under the guidance of trained professionals and experts. The emphasis is on physical fitness, games, sports and adventure that aim to increase student productivity levels as well as build team spirit in an environment of friendship and trust. Also, participation in adventure and related outdoor activities promotes among students leadership, courage, vigor, and a sense of self-growth and comradeship.
The club targets and promotes athletic and aesthetic development of all students through varied competitive activities and events that endorse such knowledge. The motto is to encourage good sportsmanship and respect for all participants.
- Emphasizes fun, teamwork and leadership
- Promotes good entertainment, which is intellectually enriching
- Endorses cultural activities that uphold creativity, curiosity and openness towards unfamiliar situations
Prometheus is the oldest and a very active club at Alliance School of Business, Alliance University. The domain of finance is ever evolving and Prometheus makes conscious efforts to keep the student community updated on the contemporary events through brainstorming sessions, intellectual panel discussions, simulations and quizzes. It has been actively engaged in building a strong academic base for finance major students in enhancing their general awareness and ability to interpret current financial news. The flagship event of the club, 'Mock-Stock' and the business quiz, 'Ponderer' have received rave reviews and are very popular among the students.
This club, which is an integral part of the Finance area, is named after the Titan, Prometheus, who was a champion of mankind, and known for his intelligence. Prometheus is credited with playing a pivotal role in the early history of mankind. The intelligence of Prometheus is an attribute that we would like the club to personify.
- To demystify the world of finance through various activities such as quizzes, mock-stock simulation, guest lectures, seminars, treasure hunt, and many other activities
- To promote discussions and interactions through blogs and newsletters among students and keep them updated with the ever-changing financial world.
The word 'marketing' brings forth a lot of images such as advertisements or marketing strategies. This is what Marketrix brings to Alliance School of Business, Alliance University. It conveys education through fun and develops potential candidates for marketing careers with a focus on knowledge while providing tools and encouragement to become world-class marketing leaders. Learning marketing by practice is achieved by Marketrix through organizing events such as 'Retail Melas,' which pool the marketing talents of young vibrant minds. The club also brings innovation and creativity with advertising and promotion campaigns, and an array of activities and events that allows achievement of its mission through seminars, debates and workshops.
Marketrix helps to develop and educate the most prepared candidates for marketing careers with a focus on knowledge, tools, and the encouragement to become world-class marketing leaders.
Learning marketing by practice is achieved by Marketrix with:
- Organising 'Retail Melas' that pool the marketing talents of young vibrant minds
- Bringing in innovation and creativity with the best advertisement designing and promotion competitions
- An array of activities and events that allows achievement of its mission through seminars and debates
- Fostering learning through workshops and interactive sessions
The genesis of any organization is in its human resources and in keeping with this spirit Genesis will strive to pass this message on to students at large as well as inculcate a better understanding of workplace and organizational culture. Genesis organizes events that develop intellect and promote creativity involving participants from cross-specializations, encouraging opportunities for team building and leadership, which are the primary building blocks of an organization. Activities organized by the club encourage students to go beyond the traditional 'Fun@Work' models and facilitate a better understanding of individualism in teams.
Our mission is to catalyze and inspire lifelong learning about team work and leadership and to promote an understanding of business management with human resources as the primary focus.
- To organize events involving participants from across specialization areas at the School of Business
- To inculcate people as well as leadership skills in students
- To develop the intellect, promote creativity, and foster a problem-solving approach to life