We have hostel facilities, specific instructions to which are as follows The hostels for the fresher students will be in separate hostel blocks. The fresher hostel blocks will be barricaded by boundary walls / barbed wire fences and entry into the freshers’ hostel will be manned by security staff round the clock.
- No one, particularly senior students will be permitted to enter the freshers' hostel at any time. Similarly fresher students are not permitted to visit hostels of senior students. The responsibility for ensuring the above instructions will be of the security guard / guards on duty at the entry points to the freshers' hostels.
- Responsible security guards will be detailed by Dy. Director / Asst Director Security. The duty roster of the security guards for freshers' hostel will be given to Anti-Ragging Control Rooms in both sectors.
- All fresher students will report back in their respective hostel rooms latest by 09:00 pm.
- All senior hostel students will be in their respective hostels latest by 10:00 pm. Proper attendance of hostel students both freshers and seniors will be taken at 9:00 PM and 10:00 PM respectively, daily by members detailed from the STUDENT HANDBOOK BATCH 2015-2020 14 Anti-Ragging Squads and the attendance report submitted - one copy to Anti-Ragging Control Rooms and one copy to Jt. Director Hostel Administration.
- All hostel students will abide by the Hostel Rules in addition to the AntiRagging Regulations.
- All Day Scholars are required to leave the Campus latest by 08:00 PM. Entry / Presence of Day Scholars in the Campus will not be permitted beyond 08:00 PM and on holidays unless specifically allowed under the authority of the respective Head of Institution. Strict disciplinary action will be taken if a day scholar is seen in the Campus after 08:00 PM or on holiday without proper authority. The timings for reporting back into the hostel and entry / presence in the Campus of Day Scholars may be reviewed and revised after 30 September 2014.