The campus of MEC provides all the basic facilities to meet the requirement of the students like air cooled Seminar halls to hold meetings, conferences, panel discussion, interactive sessions. The library is full digital that runs over the Matrix Solution” software to keep a track on the record of books issued. The digital library provides e-journals and internet facilities for their intellectual appetite. The institute is equipped with 24*7 wifi and medical facilities. The cafeteria and mess are designed beautifully to provide a relaxing environment to the students with a capacity of 200. The institute has proper playgrounds with open stadiums.
Marudhar Engineering College has collaborated with SBI Bank and has established on campus ATM for the convenience of students.
Area 135 Acres
Total Students 432
Hostel Facility True
Scholarship Available True
- AV Lab
- Boys Hostel
- Medical Facilities
- Cls. Room
- Seminar Hall
Students Activities & Clubs
The Motto of NSS "Not Me But You", reflects the essence of democratic living and upholds the need for self-less service
The National Service Scheme (NSS) is an Indian government-sponsored public service program conducted by the Department of Youth Affairs and Sports of the Government of India. Popularly known as NSS, the scheme was launched in Gandhiji's Centenary year, 1969. Aimed at developing student's personality through community service, NSS is a voluntary association of young people in Colleges, Universities and at +2 level working for a campus-community linkage.
The cardinal principle of the NSS programme is that it is organised by the students themselves, and both students and teachers through their combined participation in community service, get a sense of involvement in the tasks of nation building.
Our college has 200 no. of active NSS members who organizes and takes active part in numerous NSS activities held at regular intervals throughout year.
Several activities are organized by the volunteers under NSS. Some of them are as follows:
- National Integration
- Adventure Programme-Aero Sport
- Aero-Sports activities like Hot Air Ballooning or Parasailing, to be organised by NAF
- Adventure trekking and night out in desert, to be organised by NAF
- Blood Donation Camp
- Disaster Management
- Awareness Rallies
- Inviting doctors for health camps
- Awareness/Campaign on social problems, education and cleanliness
The students obtain work experience which might help them to find avenues of self-employment or employment in any organisation at the end of their university career has aroused among the student youth an awareness of the realities of life, a better understanding and appreciation of the problems of the people. NSS is, thus, a concrete attempt in making campus relevant to the needs of the community. There are several instances of excellent work and exemplary conduct of NSS units which have earned them respect and confidence of the people.
Aim and Objectives
- To bring youth face to face with the community and make efforts to improve their life
- To inculcate social welfare in students, and to provide service to society without bias.
- NSS volunteers work to ensure that everyone who is needy gets help to enhance their standard of living and lead a life of dignity. In doing so, volunteers learn from people in villages how to lead a good life despite a scarcity of resources. it also provides help in natural and man-made disasters by providing food, clothing and first aid to the disaster victims
- Understand the community in which they work
- Understand themselves in relation to their community
- Identify the needs and problems of the community and involve them in problem-solving
- Develop among themselves a sense of social and civic responsibility
- Utilise their knowledge in finding practical solutions to individual and community problems
- Develop competence required for group-living and sharing of responsibilities
- Gain skills in mobilising community participation
- Acquire leadership qualities and democratic attitudes
- Develop capacity to meet emergencies and natural disasters
- Practise national integration and social harmony
Entrepreneurship is the process of starting a business or other organization. The entrepreneur develops a business model, acquires the human and other required resources and is fully responsible for its success or failure. Entrepreneurship operates within an Entrepreneurship ecosystem. In order to expose students as well as faculty of academic institutions offering diploma courses in S&T, to entrepreneurship as an alternative career. Entrepreneurship awareness camp are conducted by nodal agencies in each state of our country. The agency is either an educational institution or a professional body specializing in entrepreneurship development.
Keeping in mind the importance of Entrepreneurship, MEC organizes Entrepreneurship camps and celebrate E-week every year. Recently, on 28 Jan 2015 the entrepreneurship cell organized a 3 days awareness camp from 28 to 30 Jan 2015.There were guest lectures/seminars by eminent personalities from all over India.