Courses & Exams
News & Articles
M. Kumarasamy College of Engineering (MKCE) Karur Campus & Infrastructure
Karur (Tamil Nadu) Estd : 2000 Approved by : AICTE Type : Private
- Mega Campus with built up area of 4, 00,000 sq ft and state of the art play grounds.
- Air Conditioned Library in 10000 Sq ft with a collection of 42,310 Text Books, E-books and E-Journals, 30 systems for Online reference and 4000 CD’s of Learned Societies of International/ National reputation such as IEEE, J-GATE, SPRINGER, ASTM, ASCE, McGraw Hill, ELSEVIER, and EBSCO.
- Digital library has a digital storage server and E-learning materials containing video lectures of eminent professors on important subjects.
- With lab capacity of 1500 systems the college serves as host for various events shared with government departments and facilitates selection process for Banks, Top IT companies and Common Entrance test.
- 104 Mpbs Leased Internet Line, Video Conferencing and Wifi Enabled campus for easy accessibility to technological updates.
- Separate Hostels for Boys and Girls in the campus with all Amenities.
- Bus facility from campus to a radius of 50 Kms.
- In Campus ATM, Canteen and Parking facility.
- Excellent sports facilities and separate Gym for boys and girls.
- More than 15 clubs are functioning to provide an opportunity for the students to exhibit and enhance their talents.
- The campus also hosts the FM radio channel 91.2 named “K FM 91.2” for the benefit of the people around the area. The channel updates information on the latest technology and other useful information to the general public.
Buit up area 9 Acres
Sports Grounds 2
Hostel Facility True
Total Course 14
- Acad. Zone
- Boys Hostel
- Comp. Lab
- Girls Hostel
- Medical Fac.
- Cls. Room
- Resid. Institue
- Resid. std
- Resid. Fac.
Students Activities & Clubs