- Presidency University reference and lending library is well-stocked with a vast collection of books, reports, journals and periodicals. The library also provides access to the best of business and management-related digital resources through its subscription to various databases consisting of scholarly and industry-relevant content. Students utilize these services for their classroom-related work and for further research into their areas of interest.
- Spacious and air-conditioned lecture classrooms and conference halls are equipped with the latest audio-visual facilities for an enhanced learning experience. Conference halls that accommodate large groups at a time are used often for seminars and group meetings.
- A wide variety of indoor and outdoor sport activities are made available to the students of the university so that they can have an all-round development
- University has a well established Cafeteria located on the campus providing wide range of foods including north & South Indian as well as fast food for the benefit of the students and staff
- Laboratories are equipped with the complete set of the latest equipment and tools that cater to the needs of the students
Area 60 Acres
Hostel Facility True
Total Course 22
- Boys Hostel
- Comp. Lab
- Girls Hostel
- Guest house
- Medical Fac.
- Cls. Room
- Seminar Hall
Students Activities & Clubs
Photography allows people to communicate what is important to them, helps preserve history, enables people to become artists and moves people in ways that words sometimes cannot. Important people and events are often captured in photos that are preserved. Photography is an ingrained medium for preserving family and cultural histories as well. Though becoming a great photographer requires practice, anybody who has a camera can explore the world of photography. Again, today, art plays an imperative role in moulding the minds of students to develop a positive nature and appreciate natural beauty. The objective of the club is to engage the student body and also to assist those students with like-minded interests and talents in photography and art and also to promote creativity through photography. The Photography & Art club organise several events like ordinary photography lessons, digital photography workshops by relevant experts, trips to photo galleries, etc.
Robotics clubs are a great way to share your enthusiasm for robotics with others in your area. Robotics is a branch of engineering that involves the conception, design, manufacture, and operation of robots. This field overlaps with electronics, computer science, artificial intelligence, mechatronics, nanotechnology and bioengineering. Science-fiction author Isaac Asimov is often given credit for being the first person to use the term robotics in a short story composed in the 1940s. Robotics Club aims to train students who have the passion to excel in building and programming miniature robots to take part in national and international competitions. It intends to provide students with the resources to develop robots. The club offers indispensable guidance, workshops and tutorials along with tools, equipment, components and workspace. The Robotics Club explores the possibilities of robotic engineering, manufacturing and coding.
Science is the rigorous human effort to understand, or to understand better, the history of the natural world and how the natural world works, with noticeable physical evidence as the basis of that understanding. It is done through the observation of natural phenomena, and/or through experimentation that tries to simulate natural processes under skilful conditions. Science club creates an enthusiasm among students and gives exposure to various science-related programmes. The objective of the Science club is to give an opportunity to the students to increase their awareness of science subjects and understand concepts with greater focus. The motto of the club is to organise events like science quiz, science exhibition and lectures by subject-experts on current and advanced topics on science. The club intends to guide students on working models and encourage them to participate in national-level exhibitions.
With strong emphasis on learning, Presidency University also aims to develop their knowledge regarding current affairs and to enrich their intellectual abilities. By allowing them to participate, practice, organise and most importantly indulge in the art of time management, the Quiz club in the University intends to hone the latent talent of the students. The quiz club aims to train students in such a manner that they will be able to participate in several Inter-University as well as other open competitions and/or tournaments. Besides general knowledge and current affair-based questions, participants will be quizzed on topics, but not limited to, history (ancient and modern), science and technology, art and culture, geography, sports, personalities, politics (World and Indian), economics, literature, inventions, awards and recognitions, etc., to name a few.
A debate is a structured oral contest about an issue or a resolution. Two teams having four/five members each involves in reflecting two sides of the matter or tenacity. One group proposes the positive side of the issue and the other opposes it. Two rounds are generally conducted. Each debater presents his/her point of view about the issue in the first round. In the second round, each debater will be given a minute time to rebut his/her opponent. Then, the observer gives her/his judgment if time permits. Debate has a number of advantageous for the students. For instance, debates improve the student’s communication skills. It updates their knowledge of current affairs. It boosts their confidence level to face a critical situation logically. It provides them skills to view points and situations diplomatically. It instills the competitive spirit in them.