Elphinstone College, Mumbai-32 Department of Bio-Technology Third Merit List 2016-17Course Name: F. Y.BSC (B10-TECH) 01/07/2016 General Categ
Elphinstone College - Mumbai 32F.Y. B.A Third Merit list 2016-2017General Date:- 01.07.2016 Sr.No
Andhra University, Vizag will soon get a Centre for African Studies to carry out studies on African literature and culture.
He appreciated the University for its Outreach Programmes and acknowledged the eminent role that of the varsity in Teacher training and education.
The core committee for the CBCS (Choice Based Credit System), Delhi University has recommended starting lessons on Facebook Post writing for Literature students.
Students of the Delhi University who opt for the fiction elective course will now study the popular J K Rowling book Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone and Chetan Bhagat’s Five Point Someone.
The move is likely to invite opposition and criticism from several state universities. Already, a group of students from various state varsities sent petitions to President of India, Pranab Mukherjee against the forceful imposition of Hindi.
SCSVMVU and NIELIT Chennai / C-DAC Hyderabad jointly offers M.Tech in Electronics Design and Technology. 1st Semester would be conducted at SCSVMVU Ka
D.Y.Patil Medical application has invited applications for full-time M.Sc Course & P.hD Programmes in center for Interdisciplinary Research under
Presidency University, Kolkata will hold Entrance Examination for admission in three-year degree courses for all streams of B.A., B.Sc and B.Com: &
Kumar Bhaskar Varma Sanskrit & Ancient Studies University Nalbari invites applications from eligible candidates for admission into Five Year Integ
Vision of the Institution:
To kindle the spirit of learning among the youth, irrespective of socio-economic differences, to consistently pursue excellence preserving the tradition of high reputation while meeting the challenges of globalised world.
Mission of the Institution
To Provide :
Equal Opportunities of Education
Holistic Education ensuring all-round development of students.
Create a human capital, which can be an assest to the nation.
Goals of the Institution:
To provide quality and affordable education to all the sections of society.
- To facilitate Overall Personality Development of the students through organizing and participating in various inter and intra collegiate festivals, including physical fitness and sports.
- To offer a large number of combinations of subjects to for greater flexibility and appropriate choice of subjects.
- To hone the skills of the students to enhance further learning and employability job orientation.
- To provide State-of-the art infrastructure for enrichment of the teaching-learning process.
- To encourage the spirit of research
- To enhance creativity and an entrepreneurial approach through industrial collaborations.
- To encourage Physical fitness and talent in sports activity.