Master of Business Administration-M.B.A. (M.B.A.)
- A graduate from any recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for Reserve Category) at graduation level.
- Candidates graduating can also apply for provisional admission, but must prove their eligibility. Those unable to produce their eligibility certificates as per the dates mentioned will be disqualified.
At RGBS, you not only receive sound education but also develop deep understanding and knowledge of key business sectors. We develop expertise and exceptional skill sets that are highly valued in global marketplace and set you apart from the competition.
- Laptop to Students
- International Industry Study Tour
- Employability Certifications (like BSE Certification, Business Intelligence, Six Sigma, Digital Marketing, Operations Efficiency, Advanced CRM, Share Market and Trading, MKCL Certification.etc.)
- Live Industry Training
- Value Enhancement Trainings (Team and People Management, Entrepreneurship Support, IQ, EQ and SQ Assessment and Development, Personality and Image Building, Working in Unstructured Environments etc.)
Most Popular Course
- M. Phil. - Communication for Development
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place