8 Courses are offered by IMS GHAZIABAD
P.G.D.M. (Post Graduate Diploma in Management) (2 Years)
|PGDM in Marketing Management||3.75 Lacs||Apply|
|PGDM in Operations Management||3.75 Lacs||Apply|
|PGDM in Finance Management||3.75 Lacs||Apply|
|PGDM in Human Resource Management||3.75 Lacs||Apply|
|PGDM in International Business||3.75 Lacs||Apply|
|PGDM in Cyber Security & Data Analytics||3.75 Lacs||Apply|
- Applicants who have a minimum of three year Bachelor's degree with 50% marks or equivalent in any discipline recognized by the UGC/ AICTE are eligible to apply for admission to the PGDM programmes.
- Aspirants with relevant work experience and fresh graduates are also welcomed to apply.
- Candidates appearing for the final examination for the Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent examination) can also apply subject to submitting evidence to that effect latest by 30th November 2018.
NOTE: It is desired that aspirants complete all academic requirements before joining the program to enable them to keep pace with the rigor and internal assessment schedule of the program.
Final Selection Criteria
Admission to PGDM Programme is selective and based on a combination of factors including academic and professional achievement, performance on a standardized test and strong communication skills. The merit is prepared on the basis of parameters given below:
Exam Date: 25 Nov, 2018
M.C.A. (Master of Computer Applications) (3 Years)
|MCA (Lateral Entry)||Apply|
An applicant should have passed Bachelor's Degree of three years minimum duration from any recognized University with mathematics as a subject at 10+2 level or graduation level securing minimum 50% marks. (45% for SC/ST)
Applicants for MCA programme can secure admission through two modes:
- Through UPSEE-2018: Aspirants has to appear in UPSEE-2018 and must have a valid score.
- Through Management Quota: 15% seats of total intake are available under management quota. Admission is given on the basis of merit list, prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
Admissions are governed as per guidelines of Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (APJAKTU), Lucknow through Entrance Exam (UPSEE). The candidate has to submit his/her application for UPSEE-2018 examination to Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (APJAKTU) Lucknow.
Contact Details of Institute of Management Studies, Ghaziabad
Contact No:+91-120-4170600 , +91-120-4170626
Address:G.T. Road, Lal Quan, Ghaziabad-201 009, National Capital Region, INDIA