Thakur Polytechnic (TP) Mumbai Courses & Fees
7 Courses are offered by TP
Diploma (3 Years)
|Diploma in Mechanical Engineering||120||73 K||Apply|
|Diploma in Computer Engineering||120||73 K||Apply|
|Diploma in Civil Engineering||120||73 K||Apply|
|Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering||60||73 K||Apply|
|Diploma in Information Technology||60||73 K||Apply|
|Diploma in Electronics Engineering||60||73 K||Apply|
|Diploma in Interior Designing and Decoration||60||73 K||Apply|
Candidate should be an Indian National and should have passed the SSC (Std.X) examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent, with subjects Maths/Mathematics, General Science and English, with minimum 35% aggregate marks.
For Maharashtra State Board Candidates:-
The term 'aggregate marks' used here shall mean as follows
- The candidates who have passed SSC Examination prior to March 2009, the aggregate marks shall be grand total of marks obtained by the candidate in any 5 subjects where he/she has scored maximum marks.
- The candidates who have passed SSC Examination after March 2009, the aggregate marks shall be total marks of 5 subjects taken into consideration and mentioned on the Mark sheet.
- Candidates who have passed Maths/Mathematics (Code 71 for Maharashtra State Board candidates) and Science & Technology (Code 72 for Maharashtra State Board candidates) are only eligible for admission.
- In case marks against sports activities are given on the mark sheet, these shall be added to the aggregate marks for deciding merit
For ICSE Candidates:-
- Student seeking admission on the basis of Group 1 & Group 2 subjects only, the aggregate marks shall be the grand total of marks in any of the 5 subjects from Group 1& Group 2 where he/she has scored maximum marks.
- Student seeking admission on the basis of Group 1, Group 2 & Group 3, aggregate marks shall be the grand total of all subjects from all groups.
For CBSE Candidates-
The aggregate mark means the grand total of marks obtained by the candidate, including all subjects as declared on Mark sheet.?
For CBSE/ICSE Candidates:-
In case the result of the candidate is given in terms of grades, such Candidates are required to submit the graded result into the equivalent marks authorised from the concerned institute /Board.
Candidates passing SSC from other than State Boards or Central Boards shall bring equivalent certificate from Maharashtra State Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE).
Any amendments/Acts/Judgements which may be published by Government/Hon. Courts of India from time to time will be applicable to Candidates and Institutes covered under these rules of admission.
Contact Details of Thakur Polytechnic, Mumbai
Contact No:+91-022-28543540 , +91-022-28542481 , +91-022-28547707
Address:Zagdu Singh Charitable Trust's Thakur Polytechnic, Thakur Complex,West to Western Express Highway, Kandivli (E), Mumbai - 400 101.