Thakur Polytechnic - TP
Thakur Polytechnic is affiliated to the Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education (MSBTE) and conduct courses approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi and recognized by Govt. of Maharashtra. It fulfils all the norms and standards set by the AICTE as well as the Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education. The Polytechnic was accorded approval by AICTE vide their letter no. F-740-80-819 - (F)/FT/98 dt. 24th July 1998.Thakur Polytechnic (Tpoly) was established in the year 1998. It is primarily to cater to the need of students desirous of pursuing technical education after the Secondary School Certificate examination. It provides the best infrastructure facilities matched by an equally competent teaching faculty and a right academic ambience to make learning a delight full experience.As reflected in mission statement the Tpoly has set upon itself a responsibility of providing quality technical education comparable to international standards and preparing students with vocational excellence. To meet the quality assurance requirement, the institute has opted for ISO 9001:2008 certification from BSI (British Standard Institution). To ensure quality education, the management is committed to render quality technical education & is striving continually to improve its effectiveness by taking relevant measures.Considering the true meaning of "eco-friendly" and "going green", Thakur Polytechnic has moved small step by adopting eco-friendly mission and installed environmental friendly solar photo voltaic panel. Solar energy is radiant energy which is emitted by sun and it is a reviewable, non- polluting natural resource.
Thakur Polytechnic has developed an active Training & Placement Cell, which trains students in latest technological trends & developments in wider & economical, social and environmental context, it also provides guidance for higher studies/placement opportunity through personality development, interview techniques & other soft skills. The cell will contribute for making students employable in modern economy. It will inculcate in youth the spirit of entrepreneurship and foster the value of “Work is Worship”.
The central library comprises of two spacious, airy and well-lit reading halls that provide stimulating and conducive ambience for studying. Reference book section provides enough material for more inquisitive and inquiring minds.
- To conducts seminars for students to improve their necessary skills by experienced professionals from the industry.
- To invites various industries & reputed firm for campus recruitment.
- To co-ordinates with industries, corporate firm and prepare students to face the interview panel.
- To conduct programs including group discussion, mock interviews, basic of behaviors & body language.
- To visit the corporate companies and other private companies.
- To maintain the list of companies and their HRD heads.
- To develop industry institute interaction.
- To ensure that maximum number of students are recruited from the institute.
|Number of visiting companies||10|