DSPSR - Delhi School of Professional Studies and Research is promoted by luminaries from the field of academics having national and international recognition.
DSPSR is committed to excellence in education and research aiming at the development of competent and humane professional managers. To fulfil its mission, the institution aspires to do pioneering work in the field of Education, Training, Research, Executive Development, and Consultancy.
DSPSR has won various awards like TATA-NEN (One of India's Hottest Start-ups), Sankalp (India's #1 Social Entrepreneurship in Education), Entrepreneurship Excellent Award (TiE Finalist) etc. Elements Akademia has also been profiled by Outlook Business as one of “50 Social Entrepreneurs… Making India Better”. This association will help us prepare professionally competent managers with requisite skill sets for the ever growing corporate world.
- 1000 hours of academic curriculum benchmarked with IIM plus 500 hours of Employability training which makes students ready for industry.
- Proven record of 80% students satisfaction.
- One live project in industry per semester to develop praticle knowledge.
- Holistic development of the students through regular management workshops, live corporate exposures and learning with fun initiatives etc.
- International exposure in through various global tie-ups.
DSPSR Pictures & Videos
DSPSR Vision and Mission
Vision “To provide platform and create environment for developing transformational leaders of global vision and holistic perspective". Mission “To become one of the best business schools in the world by 2025 in developing transformational leaders with global vision and holistic perspective".
Awards & Rankings
Ranked top 15 in India's Power B-School by ICMR-4P B&M B-School Survey 2012 A++ among top 10 B-School in Curriculum & top 10 B-School Delhi and NCR by Business & Management Chronicle January 2012. Ranked Top 21 Self Financed B-School of North India as per Bhaskar Lakshya ranking published in September 2011. Ranked 16 among Best B-Schools of India as per Business and ...