- Best standards and practices of good governance, shall be put in place to bring in transparency of operations and improve credibility at all levels.
- Industry-ready professionals to be developed through Interactive Teaching-Learning Process, Corporate exposure and project work.
- Higher Studies/research for Faculty & Staff shall be encouraged for upgradation of knowledge through participation in Seminar, workshop etc.
- Appropriate Laboratory facilities would be developed in selected areas to provide the ambience for Research and Development activities.
- Industry Institute Partnership cell (IIPC) will be established. Industrial consultancy shall be carried out in an effective manner through Industry Institute Partnership cell (IIPC) for developing a sense of accomplishment.
- NBA accreditation for all AICTE approved programmes shall be obtained at the earliest and maintained on a long –term basis.
- Boys Hostel
- Computer Lab
- Cls. Room
GNIPST, Kolkata Placement
The Institute is accredited by TCS and has signed an MOU with Infosys to conduct a Campus Connect Programme. The institute has a very strong Placement and Training Cell that invites star companies in the campus for eligible students. About 25% of the faculty of the Institute is Ph.D. Degree holders who are regularly encouraged to present papers at National and International conference ...
Contact Details of Guru Nanak Institute of Pharmaceutical Science And Technology, Kolkata
Contact No:+91 332523 1247
Address:7, Sarat Bose Road, Kolkata-700 020