- This Institute imparts education to the students in the hospitality industry.
- The Institute was formerly known as “Food Craft Institute” established in 1968 and upgraded to the diploma level in the year 1984 and subsequently to a degree level from the year 2002 onwards.
- Institute is administratively and financially under Ministry of Tourism, Government of India, New Delhi.
- Institute is affiliated to National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology, Noida (NCHMCT) and MoU signed between NCHMCT and I.G.N.O.U.
- The courses offered are as below :
- 3 Year B.Sc. programme in Hospitality and Hotel Administration - The total intake capacity in the first year is 308
- Food Production and Patisserie (1year) - The total intake capacity is 100.
- Food & Beverage Service (5 months) : Bi-Annual - The total intake capacity is 40 + 40
Presently total number of students enrolled are approximately 800.
IHM Goa Pictures & Videos
IHM Goa Vision and Mission
To nurture a deep sense of fraternity among the Alumni of the Institute, and create a platform for sharing profound knowledge and experience; thus contributing towards continuous improvement and learning; to achieve significant results.
Awards & Rankings
WINNERS OF COMPETITION HELD IN FR. AGNEL COLLEGE VERNA Nestle Gastronomix 2016 Winners The Winners at Nestle Gastronomix 2016 - 1st prize in Bakery Competition The Winners at Nestle Gastronomix 2016 - 1st prize in Chef Competition The Winners at Nestle Gastronomix 2016 - Food Production, Bakery and Bartending The Winners at Nestle Gastronomix 2016 - Food Production, Bakery and ...