Institut suprieur d'lectronique de Paris - ISEP
The Institut Supérieur d’Electronique de Paris, located in the heart of Paris, next to the “Quartier Latin”, was created in 1955, just where Edouard Branly, Teacher of Physics at the “Catholic University of Paris”(21 Rue d’Assas), discovered in 1890 the radio conductors which would lead to the invention of the French Television.
- ISEP is a graduate engineering school in Electronics, Software & Computer Engineering, Signal & Image Processing, Telecommunications and Networks, founded in 1955.
- ISEP trains engineers and researchers that meet the needs of industry. Its close relationship with the corporate world contributes largely to the school's life: ISEP faculty devote their energies to R/D projects, technology transfer and contracts established with industrial groups, computer service companies, universities laboratories, national and european administrations.
- ISEP has a strong international dimension with more than 100 partnerships worldwide leading to joint research projects, student and professor exchanges, integrated & Engineering Master programs which receive many international students.
- ISEP has developed an innovative teaching methods to foster the development of competences since 2008.