J.B. Institute of Engineering and Technology (JBIETH), Hyderabad
J.B. Institute of Engineering and Technology is situated in Hyderabad in Telangana state of India. Established in 1993, it is accredited from NAAC, AICTE and it is affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University. JBIETH, Hyderabad offers 18 courses across 3 streams namely Engineering, Management, IT and across 4 degrees like B.Tech, M.Tech, MBA, MCA. JBIETH campus is spread over 100 Acres. Hostel facility is available for its students. Additional campus facilities such as Audi, ATM, Boys Hostel, Canteen, Comp. Lab, Counselling, Fest, Gym, Mess, Lib are also there.
- Boys Hostel
- Comp. Lab
- Medical Fac.
- Cls. Room
- post off.
J B Institute of Engineering and Technology has fullfledged placement Cell and is headed by Prof. V V Rangasai.
For Campus Recruitments they have established understanding with many Software organizations as well as Core Industries . Structured training programmes are conducted by well reputed training agencies during 3rd and 4th years, to prepare students for various stages of ...
Awards and Rankings
- A project with title “Extraction of water from Atmospheric Air” has bagged 1st prize at project presentation competition at TECHNOFEST 2011 conducted by JNTUH during the academic year 2010-11.
- A team of students of their department have designed Effi-Cycle and their design is selected for the competition at SAE competitions which will be held at Chennai during Nov 2011.
- A group of students of the department have designed, fabricated a four wheeled all terrain vehicle and participated in the SAE BAJA competition at Pithampur. They have bagged II prize with cash prize of Rs.50,000/- for their technical presentation.
- Mr. Bhasker Ranjith of IV B.Tech is selected for Scholarship award by SAE and is presented at the meet conducted by SAE at Chennai during 30 Sep-1 Oct, 2011.
- Elected for Best SAE Collegiate Club of INDIA, Southern Section and their students have received this award at Chennai during the meet conducted by SAE during 30 Sep-1 Oct, 2011.
- SAE BAJA team on behalf of Department of Mechanical Engineering has participated in the "Effi-Cycle" Race conducted by Preseteious SAE at Chandigarh during 14-16 Oct 2011.
Contact Details of J.B. Institute of Engineering and Technology, Hyderabad
Address:Bhaskar Nagar, Moinabad Mandal,R.R. District, Hyderabad,Telangana State,India-500075