Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2020.
Krupanidhi School of Management (KSM) was established in the year 2008 and is an integral part of the ever-expanding Krupanidhi Educational Trust of Bangalore, India. Krupanidhi School of Management is one of the top MBA and PGDM colleges in Bangalore. The institute aims to empower its students with exceptional academic education so that they can soar to greater heights in the corporate world. Due to the quality education and well-experienced subject experts at the institute, Krupanidhi School of Management has been consistently ranked amongst the best MBA colleges in Bangalore. It focuses on transforming its students into the future leaders of tomorrow by refining their skills and increasing their competence, confidence and marketability.
Krupanidhi School of Management offers PGDM which is approved by the AICTE. The specialisations offered under the PGDM course of KSM are unique and have been designed according to the requirements of the industry. PGDM at KSM is a trimester based course and the learning is completely practical oriented from day one. The institute has subject matter experts who come from renowned universities to impart knowledge in students and make the programme a great success.
- First institute in India and second in the world to introduce International Healthcare Analytics Programme
- Student Exchange Programme with the University of Memphis, USA.
- Subject Matter experts from industry and academia from across the globe and from leading universities like Carnegie Mellon, Stanford University, Arizona State University, IIMs, and IITs.
- Industry supported live projects and research from the first semester.
- Research and innovation as part of the programme with industry and academia interface.
- Entrepreneurship development incubator programme encouraging start-ups.
- Techno-Management Programme with special courses such as Artificial intelligence, Data Science, Machine learning, Deep learning, all embedded within the curriculum.
- Multicultural, multiethnic green campus with world-class infrastructure.
- Top recruiters on campus and global placement opportunities.
- Finishing school curriculum with value-added courses.
- Student-centric and practical oriented learning focusing on their career growth.
- 6 trimester sessions that contain 36 subjects.
- 8 weeks of industry-based internship at the end of the first year.
Awards and Recognition:
India Didactics Association (IDA) Education Awards 2019: Awarded “The Best Institute for Research and Innovation” supported by MHRD India and Government of Karnataka.
AICTE Review 2019: Bagged Platinum Category awarded by AICTE, 4th year in a row.
Innovation Award 2019: “Exemplary Student Driven Innovation Ecosystem” for its research programme conducted under Krupanidhi Research and Incubation Center (K-RIC) at melting pot 2020 an Innovation Summit.
Forbes Magazine: Featured Krupanidhi as one of the Great Indian Institutes of 2018.
Interested in this college?
CollegeDekho's expert counsellors can help you with all your doubts