Loyola Institute of Technology And Science - LITS
Loyola Institute of Technology and Science (LITES), Nagercoil was established in 2008. It is affiliated to Anna University and approved by All India Council for technical education. It is managed by Loyola Educational Trust. The vision of the college is to develop a world class Bio Medical Technology Research Centre by introducing a new discipline merging Medical and Engineering through computer modeling of human systems. The mission of the college is to respect and follow the rules at home, institute and nation. It is Christian Minority College. The Society of Jesus (SJ-Jesuits) have established many schools and colleges (like St. Xavier’s College, Palayamkottai, St. Joseph’s College, Trichy, Loyola College, Chennai and so on) and gave quality education in Tamil Nadu. Their services are highly regarded and appreciated. They have produced many eminent leaders to serve our Great Nation including our beloved former President, Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam. Now, they have promised to guide and counsel us. Hence a set of Alumni and Beneficiaries of Jesuit institutions have assembled together and registered the LOYOLA EDUCATIONAL TRUST and establishing the Loyola Institute of Technology and Science with the AICTE approval in May 2008(No: 06/05/TN/ENGG/2007/33 dt.16/5/08) and obtained Anna University Affiliation in July 2008 (No:104/Affiliation/2008 dt – 3/7/08).
1. Training to have command over language & computer knowledge.
2. Coaching to excel in Quantitative & Technical Aptitude.
3. Guest lectures on industry requirements.
4. Imparting Interview techniques and Soft skills
5. Central Services (IAS) Training for getting Govt. Jobs.
6. International Certification for getting jobs in MNC.
7. GATE/GRE Coaching through Specialised Institutes for higher studies and research.
|Number of visiting companies||16|
|Average Salary||2.4 lacs|