People's College of Medical Sciences & Research Centre (PCMSRC) Bhopal
People's College of Medical Sciences & Research Centre is situated in Bhopal in Madhya Pradesh state of India. Established in 2005, it is accredited from ISO, Govt. of India, Medical Council of India (MCI) and it is affiliated to Barkatullah University. PCMSRC, Bhopal offers 41 courses across 4 streams namely Medical, Paramedical, Science, Pharmacy and across 3 degrees like MBBS, MD, MS (Surgery). PCMSRC campus is spread over 40 Acres. Hostel facility is not available for its students. Additional campus facilities such as Acad. Zone, A/C, Audi, ATM, Boys Hostel, Canteen, Comp. Lab, Convo. Hall, Girls Hostel, Gym are also there.
- Acad. Zone
- Boys Hostel
- Comp. Lab
- Convo. Hall
- Girls Hostel
- Resid. Institue
- Resid. std
- Resid. Fac.
Awards and Rankings
- PCM Cricket team won the Inter-Medical College Cricket tournament at MVM college grounds on 28-01-14.
- Pulse 2007 Mikhail Tigga 200 m gold medal
- Pulse 2008 Gold medal - carrom doubles -Neha Jain / Aparna Gold medal -photography- Isra Halim Gold medal- Twisted movie Silver medal - Duet dance - Nupur / Deepali
- Sport Gold Medal in Inter College Cricket Competition of People's Group.
- Poster I prize: Mycetoma Successful Treatment With Combined Antifungal Antibiotic Regimen 20th Annual Conference’ Cuticon-MP-2014, if IADVL of Madhya Pradesh State Branch Bhopal M.P 8th -9th November 2014
Contact Details of People's College of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Bhopal
Address:People's University, Peoples Campus, Bhanpur Bypass Road, Bhanpur, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India-462037