Bhaskaracharya College of Applied Sciences (BCAS) New Delhi Placements
Training & Placement Cell acts as a crucial link between academic program of the students and their suitable employment. It also coordinates with the Central Placement Cell of the University of Delhi for the centralised placement of the students. Students who are interested in jobs immediately after their graduation are guided to apply for jobs to various industries via in-house placement or via Central Placement Cell, University of Delhi. The TPC invites various organizations and industries for campus placement of students. Time to time placement assistance is also provided to these students by organizing interaction with various organizations. TPC cell also organises pre-placement training/ workshops/seminars/talks to create awareness among students about their career prospects.
The Career Counseling cell has been set up in the college for the benefit of the students and to prepare them to face the upcoming challenges in their career. The cell has representation from faculty members from all the eight courses and also allied Departments, to help students chalk out academic roadmaps for themselves.
Training & Placement Activites
Some of activities of 2016-17 sessions are listed below
- The Placement& Training cell andCareer Counselling Cell organized a lecture session on Entrepreneurship by Mr.Pawan Dixit, DirectorCroma Campus on Monday, October 24, 2016.
- TPC arranged summer internship few students in various organization such as Jubilant Organosys Ltd, MAHLE Fliter System and Premier Polyfilm Ltd.
The Cell's primary objectives
- To provide the much needed life skills to students and help them find job placements and to help keep pace with the present stiff competition. This Cell has undertaken several measures like organizing seminars and workshops on topics like communication skills, personality development, corporate culture/etiquette and leadership skills for the students. These programs have been conducted by distinguished personalities in the field.
- To guide students regarding various options available to them including higher education and other career opportunities, apart from placement support. We organize lectures by inviting eminent scientists/ technical experts to guide students about the scope of higher education in various institutions within India and across the globe for the various science courses.
Career Counseling Cell organized various events in the session 2016-17.
- The Career Counselling Cell along with Placement and Training Cellorganized a lecture session on Entrepreneurship by Mr.Pawan Dixit, Director ,Croma Campus on Monday, October 24, 2016.
- A seminar regarding the ‘career opportunities abroad, scholarships and job options’ was conducted by “SIEC Education Pvt. Ltd.” on Wednesday, April 6, 2016.
Contact Details of Bhaskaracharya College of Applied Sciences, New Delhi
Address:Sector 2, Phase-I, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075