International Institute of Business Studies (IIBS), has an excellent track record of placements since its inception. The college offers domestic as well as international placements to the students. IIBS has the honor of the 1st b-school in India, that guarantees to provide minimum 10 interviews to each student from the top MNC’s and Indian companies. Top recruiting companies at IIBS Bangalore are HDFC Bank, i-SOFT, Eureka Forbes, Intel Technology India Pvt Limited, ITC Info tech India Ltd, etc.
- Internship Programs are integral part of any management curriculum. The significance of internship program is that students get an opportunity to feel the real corporate world while they still pursuing their studies. Moreover, it instills a sense of confidence in students to face the challenges head-on when they eventually step out to the real corporate world. In fact, many MNCs and Fortune companies see it as a credential for employment.
- International Institute of Business Studies – IIBS Internship Programs introduce students to certain facets of professional development that cannot be effectively taught in the academic environment. These facets can only be learned through direct, on-the-job experience working with successful professionals and experts in the field.
- International Institute of Business Studies – IIBS internship programs help to institutionalize efforts to bridge the gap between the professional world and the academic institutions. Entire effort in internship happens to be extending the program of education and evaluation beyond the classroom of a university or institution.
- International Institute of Business Studies – IIBS educational process in the internship course seeks out and focuses attention on many latent attributes, which do not surface in the normal class room situations. These attributes are intellectual ability, professional judgment and decision making ability, inter-disciplinary approach, skills for data handling, ability in written and oral presentation, and sense of responsibility.
- International Institute of Business Studies – IIBS students are encouraged to pursue short term projects in the potential companies where the opportunity for the placement exists. While students get to explore practical corporate experience in their chosen field and company, the hosting company gets know the employable potential of students.