Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2019.
- Average Package INR 5.75 Lacs
- Highest Domestic Package N/A
- Highest International Package N/A
- Lowest Domestic Package N/A
- Companies Visiting N/A
- Total Offers N/A
- Percentage of Student Placed N/A
- Students get the intimation about placement opportunities from the institute’s I3 committee (Industry Institute Interface) via intranet or internet emails.
- Interested students convey their choice either through mail or prescribed process within the specified time limit.
- The students are communicated about the recruitment process dates once the Placement team gets a communication from the organization.
The entire placement Process is mostly conducted in the campus but in some cases students visit the recruiter’s premises for the process. The recruitment process generally includes Pre placement talk followed by process like Aptitude test, Group Discussion, Personal Interview depending on respective company policy & selection criteria. While students can appear for multiple interviews, they are bound to accept the first offer made to them. Recruited students can join their employers after their final examinations which are concluded in the month of March or April as per the Academic Calendar.
Training & Placement Activites
IBA follows a multi-pronged strategy offering multiple avenues for placements of there students. At IBA placement is an activity, which commences from the very first day. On there part, an established placement office with a dedicated team of placement officers constantly promote there students among premier organizations such as transnational companies, management consulting companies, software firms, banks, merchant bankers and so on.
In this regard, our MDP and consulting division, through which they provide education and management consulting to companies; also helps us in building awareness about there PGDM course among our client organizations and corporate executives.
Regular guest lectures on specific functional topic areas by industry leaders whilst enhancing the learning process also offer an opportunity for interaction between students and key decision makers in organizations leading to possible future placement.
Interested in this college?
Management Colleges with Impressive Placement Rates in Karnataka View All
Management Colleges with Impressive Placement Rates in Bangalore View All
Top 10 Management Colleges in India View All
Contact Details of Indus Business Academy, Bangalore
Contact No:+91-8026083709 , +91-9341019395
Address:Lakshmipura, Thataguni Post, Kanakapura Main Road, Bengaluru 560 062, INDIA