FMS-IRM provides opportunities of interaction between students and representatives of the industry to facilitate placement in suitable jobs.
- The companies are requested to mail the enclosed Response Form to the Institute/contact Director FMS for their requirement for placement.
- The placement schedule is worked out with mutual consent.
- The CVs of the students interested in respective organization are collected by the Corporate Philanthropy Cell. These are then forwarded to the companies, if desired.
- The companies are advised to give Pre-Placement Talk (PPT) before starting the selection process at the campus. This provides an opportunity to the students to understand the organization better and gives the companies the idea of the students expectation & desires.
- The final job offers/appointment letters are routed through Director,FMS-IRM.
Training & Placement Cell Emails