Admission Open in KCC ITM for session 2019
Headed by senior HR personnel and with an aim of fetching lucrative placements for all students, a dedicated placement cell has been set up.
Efforts of several HR experts have gone in deciding the strategies for the working of this cell so as to deliver the best to the students. We strongly believe that it is our prime responsibility to make sure that all the students get placed in a good organization. All students are bound to reap the benefits of a strong liaison maintained by us with different organizations. There is constant interaction between the students and the placement in-charge throughout the programme. The placement cell conducts various talk sessions with experienced career advisors to keep the students abreast of the various avenues available for them.
Special grooming sessions are conducted wherein communication skills, presentation skills, physical grooming and corporate dressing issues of students are addressed apart from seminars, guest lectures & career conferences. The cell conducts a lot of in-house mock interviews that help in identifying the student’s weak areas.Mock interviews give a clear cut direction to the faculty as to which aspects of a student requires special attention. HR cell is committed to utilizing its diversified & strong industry links for the placement of students in prestigious organizations.
Since its inception, KCCITM has done a wonderful job in the placement of its students becoming one of the best placement colleges in Greater Noida. Over the years, organizations from various sectors like IT, Telecom, FMCG, Manufacturing, Banking, Insurance, Advertising, Automobile, Construction, Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Petroleum, Infrastructure Power, Consultancy, Law firms, etc. have visited and recruited our students.
Every year, we enthusiastically wait for the placement sessions to start and change the lives of our students. We sincerely follow the feedback of our recruiters and implement them in our education system to meet their hiring requirement. Our earnest quest has always been to rank as a top placement college in UP.
The placement committee is responsible for coordination of all activities involved in the process. It initiates and manages the tasks like sending out invites to the companies, carrying out all communication between recruiters and institute. It also includes placement coordinators who ensure the compliance with institute policies with the pre- requisites of prospective recruiters.
It is also equipped with all the paraphernalia to support every stage of the recruitment process.
The facilities include:
- Auditorium to conducts Pre-Placement Talks (PPT)
- Full online support for written tests
- Video-conferencing facility
Campus Placement Procedure
- A formal invitation is sent to Organizations.
- Placement representative shares institute’s credentials and co-ordinate placement activities.
- Pre-final year students are asked to register in the placement cell.
- Resumes are collected and formatted to the requirement of organization.
- The list of students who meet the eligibility criteria are sent to the responding companies upon request.
- Organization assigns a convenient date for a campus visit.
- Pre-placement talk is arranged for the students appearing for the drive by the placement cell.
- Official representative conduct the recruitment and selection. Subsequently publish the list of selected student.
- Company sends the offer letters in a designated timeframe, along with the complete details on remuneration fixed.
Further to ensure the productivity between Institute and Organization, the institute pre-scan the candidature with its Resume Verification Service - A Placement cell initiative.
Corporate Resource Centre (CRC) is equipped with all the paraphernalia that is required to support the entire recruitment process. Some of the available infrastructural facilities are as under:
- One Auditorium with a capacity of 500 Students
- Four Seminar Rooms equipped with PA Systems and Audiovisual facilities
- Two round table Conference Rooms
- Computer labs with more than 400 computers connected to internet/LAN & Wifi
- Ten separate Interview cabins for face to face interview round
- Waiting Lounge
- Boarding and Lounging facility for the recruiters (If Required)
Interested in this college?
Engineering Colleges with Impressive Placement Rates in Uttar Pradesh View All
Engineering Colleges with Impressive Placement Rates in Greater Noida View All
Engineering Colleges with Impressive Placement Rates in India View All
Top 10 Engineering Colleges in India View All
Contact Details of KCC Institute of Technology & Management, Greater Noida
Contact No:+91- 92100 65555
Address:2B-2C, Knowledge Park-III, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201306.