- To bridge / reduce the gap between Industries expectations (practice) & academic offerings (theory).
- To act as catalyst between the Industry & student to Fulfil their demand.
- To develop excellent linkage between the Institute & the Industries for mutual benefits.
- Invitations are sent to the companies/ organizations with relevant information and the Placement Proforma for conducting campus recruitments.
- Company/organization fills the Placement Performa and sends it to placement office, KJSP, Mumbai along with the possible dates for the visit.
- The company receives confirmation from the Placement Office.
- Company/organization conducts the Pre-Placement talk (PPT).
- Willing students appear for the selection procedure which involves a written test/group discussion.
- Short listed candidates appear for the personal interviews.
- The Company/organization is required to furnish the final list of the selected students as soon as possible. We register a job against the selected students and they may or may not be allowed to appear for other companies interviews as per placement policy.
K.J. Somaiya Polytechnic
Ask a question and Get the Answers Instantly.ASK A QUESTION
Training & Placement Activites
In plant Training / Industrial Training:
For interested students In plant training / Industrial training is arranged in various Organizations /Industries (wherever & whenever possible) in either fourth semester / V semester or VI semester, either in the Winter vacation or Summer vacation.
Contact Details of K.J. Somaiya Polytechnic, Mumbai
Address:Vidyanagar, Vidyavihar (E), Mumbai – 400 077.