Functions of Training Counseling and Placement cell :-
• Organizing On / Off campus Interview for the final year students.
• Train the Trainers program for faculty Members.
• In plant training and Project Guidance for students.
• Responsible for Industry Institute Interface activities.
• Career / Personal Counseling sessions for students.
• Organizing Career Guidance sessions, Personality development programs, Workshops and Seminars for students.
• Guiding students for Competitive examinations like GATE, CAT, GMAT.
• Guiding students for Overseas Higher Education.
• Guiding students for other domain like Banking, Defense services and Self Employment.
• Organizing Functional skill Development Program for students.
• Initiates steps for learning foreign language for the students.
• Organizing Placement Preparation Programs, Aptitude Training programs,
Life skills programs, Motivational sessions, Resume Writing, Mock Interview, Mock Group discussion, Employability skills and Communicative English programs for students.
Training & Placement Activites
The Training Counseling and Placement cell (TCP-CELL) churns out industry ready Trained Manpower by imparting required skill Training to the students and assisting the students in getting placement while they are on-campus as well as off-campus.
Contact Details of National Engineering College, Thoothukudi
Contact No:+91-4632-222502 , 230227 , 222515
Address:K R Nagar, Kovilpatti, Thoothukudi District, Tamil Nadu, India- 628503