Start saving your
Create a free Profile now.
Placement - St. Ann's
St. Ann's College of Engineering & Technology - Prakasam ( Andhra Pradesh )
Download the 2017 Prospectus
St. Ann's College of Engineering and Technology Placements
- Placement Cell is headed by a full time Placement & Training Officer with wide industrial experience.
- One Faculty co-coordinator and two student representatives from each department help Placement & Training Officer. In order to give students an opportunity to apply their knowledge and skills the Campus has been maintaining close liaison with reputed companies throughout the country for the final placement.
- St. Ann's have signed MoU's with various MNC's like Infosys, IBM, Wipro etc. St. Ann's are conducting various Academic Initiative Programmes with Infosys Campus Connect, Wipro mission 10X, IBM Center for Excellence and The Great Mind Challenge. Regular interaction with other institutions & industries is done to update the database on employment opportunities in national multinational companies like Infosys, IBM, Wipro, TCS, Cognizant, Mahindra-Satyam, ICICI, Reliance, Oracle etc.
- The Cell has built up good industry - institute interface.The Training & Placement Cell is recognized for its ability to plan and implement value added programmes such as the Personality Development Programmes.
- Technology Training Programmes and Bridge Courses in the areas of interest and requirements for the industry.
- This adds to the credentials of the students and builds the quality of engineering professionals from the college.We are happy to reveal that leading national & multinational companies like Infosys, Cognizant, Mahindra Satyam, Patni, ICICI, Reliance, Wipro, HCL etc., already visited our campus and recruited our students.
Top Recruiting Companies
Wipro, TCS, Infosys, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd., IBM, ICICI Bank, Oracle, Reliance Industries
|Degrees||Placement %||Average / Max Salary|
|Bachelor of Technology||90.0%||3.0 lacs / 4.0 lacs|
|Master in Technology-M.Tech||90.0%||3.0 lacs / 4.0 lacs|
|UG||90.0%||3.0 lacs / 4.0 lacs|
|PG||90.0%||3.0 lacs / 4.0 lacs|