St. Ann's College of Engineering & Technology - Prakasam ( Andhra Pradesh )
NAAC , AICTE
( Annually) Fees Range
St. Ann's College of Engineering & Technology - St. Ann's
St. Ann's College of Engineering & Technology (SACET), offering courses in almost all the major domains of engineering, both bachelor and master degrees, such as B.Tech in Computer Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering and many more. SACET was established in the year 2001 at Vetapalem Mandal, Chirala, Prakasam District, Andhra Pradesh by The St. Mary Educational Society, pioneered by Educationalists, Industrialists and Philanthropists. The College is housed amidst lush green fields, in serene environment, free from pollution and conductive for the pursuit of education. Bay of Bengal is just two km away from the college. The Institution is Approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi and is Permanently Affiliated to the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada. Five Programmes were Accredited by National Board of Accredition(NBA), & Permanently Accredited by Institution of Engineers(I). The Institution is Accredited by NAAC with 'A' Grade. The College has a glory of experience in teaching from 2001 onwards. The College is situated along the Bypass Road at 6 KMs distance Chirala town in Chirala-Ongole stretch. The College campus has a sprawling area of around 19.28 1/4 acres, with serene atmosphere, sylvan settings and environs, conductive for academic activities. The college is well connected by rail and road links because of its ideal location. Vision is "To develop St. Ann’s College of Engineering & Technology into an Institution of Global standards catering to the educational needs of students and also contribute to the welfare of local Community". The mission is "To impart total quality education at Under Graduate and Post Graduate levels by: Inculcating best teaching and learning practices; providing opportunities for faculty development, Consultancy, Research; striving for maximum results in the examinations.
|List of entrance exams||AP EAMCET, AP PGECET - Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test, Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (APICET)- MCA , Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (APICET)-MBA, AP ECET - Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test - B.Tech Lateral Entry, CMAT|
|Percentage students passed first class||40%|
|Percentage students passed with distinction||40%|
|Average Graduation percent||28.125%|
|Average fresher's score||50.0%|
|Usual Application Start Date||06 Jun|
|Usual Application End Date||15 Jul|
|Transfer Application Date||31 May|
|Eligibility For Transfer||None|
- Placement Cell is headed by a full time Placement & Training Officer with wide industrial experience.
- One Faculty co-coordinator and two student representatives from each department help Placement & Training Officer. In order to give students an opportunity to apply their knowledge and skills the Campus has been maintaining close liaison with reputed companies throughout the country for the final placement.
- St. Ann's have signed MoU's with various MNC's like Infosys, IBM, Wipro etc. St. Ann's are conducting various Academic Initiative Programmes with Infosys Campus Connect, Wipro mission 10X, IBM Center for Excellence and The Great Mind Challenge. Regular interaction with other institutions & industries is done to update the database on employment opportunities in national multinational companies like Infosys, IBM, Wipro, TCS, Cognizant, Mahindra-Satyam, ICICI, Reliance, Oracle etc.
- The Cell has built up good industry - institute interface.The Training & Placement Cell is recognized for its ability to plan and implement value added programmes such as the Personality Development Programmes.
- Technology Training Programmes and Bridge Courses in the areas of interest and requirements for the industry.
- This adds to the credentials of the students and builds the quality of engineering professionals from the college.We are happy to reveal that leading national & multinational companies like Infosys, Cognizant, Mahindra Satyam, Patni, ICICI, Reliance, Wipro, HCL etc., already visited our campus and recruited our students.
|Number of visiting companies||8|
|Average Salary||3.0 lacs|
|Min Salary||2.0 lacs|
|Max Salary||4.0 lacs|