Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2019.
Ishan Uday - For North Eastern Region
The objectives of the Special Scholarship Scheme for North Eastern Region are:
- To provide equal opportunities for higher studies in NE Region.
- To increase the Gross Enrolment Ratio (GER) in NE Region.
- To focus more on professional education in NE Region.
- Optimum utilization of NER Budgetary Allocation.
It is envisaged to provide ten thousand (10,000) fresh scholarships every year beginning from the academic year 2014-15 for general degree courses, technical and professional courses, including medical and para-medical courses.
- Students with domicile of NER who have passed Class XII or equivalent exam from a school situated within NER through any recognized Board of Education, including Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE), National institute of open Schooling (NIOS) within NER only, and have secured admission in general degree course, technical and professional courses including medical and para-medical courses (Integrated courses included) in Universities/Colleges/ Institutions recognized by UGC under Section 2(f) of UGC Act, within and outside the States of NER.
- For availing scholarship under this scheme, the income of the parents of the student should not exceed Rs.4.5 lakh per annum.
The following shall not be eligible under this scheme -
- Students pursuing courses/programs through Open Universities.
- Students already availing scholarship for pursuing the Undergraduate programme under any other scheme(s).
- Students gaining admission through ‘management quota’.
- Students pursuing courses, such as Diploma Courses, not leading to award of a Degree.
- Students whose parents’ income exceeds Rs.4.5 lakh per annum.
Amount of fellowship:
An amount of Rs.3500/- p.m. for General Degree courses and Rs. 5000/- p.m. for Technical & Professional courses (including Medical & Para medical courses) will be given through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) to the beneficiary student.
Interested in this college?
Admission Open 2019
Other Popular Management Colleges in Vadodara View All
Top 10 Management Colleges in India View All
Contact Details of Faculty of Management Studies, Vadodara
Address:Opp. University Head Office, Nr. Shastri Bridge, Fatehgunj, Vadodara 390002