Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2019.
The College Management is pleased to announce Financial Scholarships (waiver of tuition fees for the entire 6th Semester) for the students who have shown exemplary performance in their first four Semesters.
The awardees are:
1. Department of Food Science & Nutrition ManagementMs. Anjali Kejriwal
2. Department of Textile Science, Clothing & Fashion Studies - Ms. Shramana Mullick
3. Department of Interior Designing - Ms. Priyamvada Lohia
4. Department of Human Development - Ms. Simran Parekh
5. Department of Commerce - Ms. Bishesta Agarwal The Scholarship has been awarded based on outstanding performance, good attendance and no back papers till the 4th Semester.
Freeship is granted by the Management based on merit and financial status of the students. Freeship may also be granted to students with proven record of representing the State / Country in any co-curricular or extra-curricular activities.
To avail of this facility, students should fill the prescribed form available at the college office and submit the same to the Principal’s office at least two months before the commencement of the next semester along with the required documents.
Granting of freeship is at the sole discretion of the management and the decision of the management in this regard is final.
Interested in this college?
Top 10 Design Colleges in India View All
Contact Details of J. D. Birla Institute, Kolkata
Contact No:+91-033 2281 1438
Address:J D Birla Institute Department of Management 1 Moira Street, Kolkata - 700 017