University College of Medical Sciences is situated in New Delhi in Delhi state of India. Established in 1971, it is accredited from Other and it is affiliated to University of Delhi. UCMS, New Delhi offers 22 courses across 5 streams namely Medical, Paramedical, Dental, Science, Pharmacy and across 5 degrees like BSc, MBBS, MD, MS (Surgery), MSc.Hostel facility is not available for its students. Additional campus facilities such as Canteen, Library are also there. University College of Medical Sciences accepts National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test-(NEET-UG) for admission into Engineering courses and National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test-(NEET-UG) for admission into Engineering courses
Awards and Rankings
- “KOP’s Award” (Clinical Pharmacology) to Dr Debyani Dey for work conducted under guidance of Prof A K Sethi and Dr Medha Mohta in national annual conference of ISA, Jodhpur, Dec 2008.
- Best research paper presentation (Poster) awarded to Dr Anil Kumar in 1st International Obstetric Anaesthesia Conference, for work conducted under guidance of Dr Asha Tyagi and Prof A K Sethi, Sep 2008.
- Datta SK – PG quiz award 2nd prize in ACIBICON, Kolkata, 2008.
- Suke SG (Ph. D. Scholar) received (i) Travel Grant Award by Society of Toxicologic Pathology, USA to attend the 27th Annual Symposium of STP, San Francisco, United States, 22-26 Jun 2008, and (ii) Participation Grant Award by European Society of Free Radical Research to participate in the SFRR-E Summer School, 2008, Spetses Island, Greece, 30 Aug-5 Sep 2008.
- Dr. Sarika Jain won Dr. SR Sen Gupta – Dr. AM Saoji Memorial Prize for best paper in immunology for 2008 at the XXXII National Congress of IAMM, Microcon 2008 at AFMC, Pune, 23 Oct 2008.
- Dr Nivedita Dhingra won VB Raju Award (first prize) at PEDICON 2009, (46th Annual National Conference of IAP), Bangalore.
Contact Details of University College of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
Address:Dilshad Garden Delhi - 110 095 India