Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute (VPCI) Delhi
Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute is situated in Delhi in Delhi state of India. Established in 1953, it is accredited from AICTE and it is affiliated to University of Delhi. VPCI, Delhi offers 6 courses across 3 streams namely Medical, Pharmacy, Science and across 2 degrees like MD, Diploma.Hostel facility is not available for its students. Additional campus facilities such as Acad. Zone, Audi, ATM, Boys Hostel, Canteen, Comp. Lab, Lib, Medical Fac., Cls. Room, Placement are also there.
- Acad. Zone
- Boys Hostel
- Comp. Lab
- Medical Fac.
- Cls. Room
- Resid. Institue
- Resid. std
- Resid. Fac.
- Seminar Hall
Awards and Rankings
- Padma Vibhushan was awarded to Prof. A.S. Paintal in 1969
- Padma Shree was awarded to Prof. R. Viswanathan in 1974.
- Padma Bhushan was awarded to Prof. R. Viswanathan in 1986
- Lucille Georg ISHAM Award was bestowed upon Prof. H.S. Randhawa in 1994
- DMA Centenary Institution Award received from Mrs Sheila Dikshit, the Hon'able Chief Minister, Govt. of NCT Delhi for the "Outstanding Contribution in the Field of Patient Health Care" at Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi on August 18 in 2013.
Contact Details of Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute, Delhi
Address:V.P. Chest Institute, University of Delhi,, P.O. Box No. 2101, Kamla Nagar, Delhi, Delhi, India- 110007