University Of Melbourne (UM) Melbourne
University Of Melbourne is situated in Melbourne in Victoria state of Australia. Established in 1853, it is accredited from Other and it is affiliated to University Of Melbourne. UM, Melbourne offers 27 courses across 7 streams namely Science, Management, Engineering, Commerce & Banking, IT, Vocational, Arts and across 9 degrees like BSc, B.Com, BA, B.Tech, MBA.Hostel facility is not available for its students.
- College Career Development and Employment department provides a range of services to business, industry and community representatives who wish to make links with VU students and graduates.
- College connect you with students, promote your employment opportunities and raise your brand profile among the future workforce.
- College have over 50,000 students ...
Awards and Rankings
- The University of Melbourne has a national and international reputation for excellence thanks to a community of highly committed staff. Each year the University celebrates the work of staff at the university through the Melbourne Excellence Awards.
- These awards recognise the outstanding achievements of academic and professional staff in the key areas of research, teaching, engagement, professional excellence and strategic priorities.
- As an integral part of the University's institutional strategy, the three strands of the triple helix are acknowledged through:
- The Melbourne Research Excellence Awards, which recognise the outstanding achievements of academic staff in the areas of research higher degree supervision, team-based research programs and industry-engaged research
- The Melbourne Teaching Excellence Awards, which celebrate excellence in contributions to teaching and student learning
- The Melbourne Engagement Excellence Awards, which recognise the achievements of staff in advancing public value contributions and the development and delivery of engaged teaching and research.
- The integral work of professional staff is also recognised through the Melbourne Professional Excellence Awards.
- Finally, the Melbourne Strategic Priorities Excellence Awards recognise excellence and innovation in priority areas for the University, including internationalising the student experience, enhancing the University's international research profile and impact through key research initiatives, facilitating diversity, social inclusion and equity and providing outstanding mentoring to University colleagues.
- Each award includes a trophy and a grant of $10,000. An end-of-year award ceremony is held to acknowledge and celebrate recipients’ success in all University of Melbourne Excellence Awards. In addition, the University nominates staff and programs of activities for national awards, the Australian Awards for University Teaching, a program of the Office for Learning and Teaching (OLT).
Contact Details of University Of Melbourne, Melbourne
Contact No:+61 3 9035 5511
Address:Parkville VIC 3010, Australia