ILS PUNE 2016 Question Paper Format
ILS PUNE 2016
The Government of Maharashtra has decided that admissions to all Law Colleges from this academic year shall be given through a Common Entrance Test for Three year LLB. Admissions for Academic Year will be done on the basis on MH-CET.
ILS PUNE 2016 Conducting Body
The Government of Maharashtra conducted the ILS Pune -Three year LLB. Indian Law Society's Law College, commonly known as ILS Law College, is a fully private law school in Pune, India. It was established in 1924 and offers courses that include three-year and five-year degrees. ILS is located on Law College Road, Pune. The college has for more than a decade been ranked within the Top Ten Law Colleges in the Indian subcontinent. It has been ranked by the AC Nielson-India Today Survey in the seventh position in 2014. In 2000 it was ranked third. ILS has celebrated its 75th Foundation Day.The college was aided by The Ford Foundation.
ILS PUNE Contact Details
|Address||Law College Rd, Shivajinagar, Pune, Maharashtra, 411004|
|Phone no||020 2565 6775|
ILS PUNE FAQ
1) What does ILS PUNE mean?
ILS Pune stands for Indian Law Society's Law College,Pune,Common Law Admission Test. It is an entrance exam conducted all over India for admission into various law courses in participating law schools.
2) How can I apply if my result is declared, but my marksheet will not be available before the last date prescribed for submitting the admission form?
If your marksheet will not be available before the last date for submitting admission form, you can do the following:
- Download and print your marksheet that shows all marks of all subjects in that exam.
- Self-attest the printout. To do this, write 'True Copy' on the printed marksheet and sign below. The student seeking admission must sign it.
- Attach this printout to the admission form, with all other documents that you must file.
3) What details do we give in the boxes for 'Faculty', 'Marks' and 'Category' on the first page of the admission form?
Please leave these boxes blank. Do not fill any details in these.
4) Is it necessary to submit a domicile certificate if I belong to the 'Within-Maharashtra' Category?
- You need NOT submit a domicile certificate if
- You are applying for the three-year LLB Course, and have completed Xth, XIIth, and higher education (viz. graduation) in Maharashtra.
5) Should I send the print outs of the Application Form to the ILS Pune office by post?
NO, the applicant is not required to send the hard copy of the print out of his/her application to the ILS office.
However, it is strongly advised that the applicant keeps a hard copy of his /her application for his/her own record and future communication with the ILS Office, if required.
6) I have filled-up the Application Form successfully but now, can I change/correct the details as entered in the Application form?
NO CHANGE can be made after the Final Submission of the Application Form. However, if the time is still left for filling up the Online- Application Form, the applicant has to fill a Fresh/New Application Form along with the prescribed fee. In such case the new ID will be generated by the system and the fee paid for the previously filled Application form will not be refunded. Make Note that the last application form shall be treated as Final.
7) Can I upload the passport photograph and digital copy of my signature shot with mobile phone camera?
The photograph and digital copy of signature may be shot with mobile phone camera, but the size of photograph and digital signature is required in prescribed/specific size/format.
8) How will I recover my lost password through which I had registered myself and had submitted online Application for ILS Pune?
You are required to click on the ‘forgot password’ button and follow the directions to ‘recover/reset your password’.
9) How will I recover my login ID?
Please note that your e-mail ID is your login ID.
10) What is the procedure to make the payment ?
The candidate will be able to make the Payment window opens – with payment modes-
- State Bank of India Internet Banking
- Other Bank’s Internet Banking
- Debit/Credit Cards
- Cash Deposit. Select any one mode and fill in the required details according to the nature of transaction.
11) What is the eligibility criteria for ILS PUNE-3 year LLB?
Graduate of any discipline with minimum 40% for SC / ST candidates, and 45% all other cases.
12) Will a candidate be allowed to access his/her personal belongings during the unscheduled breaks that he/she takes?
Candidates will not be allowed to access any personal belonging including study material and mobile phone during the breaks they take. Candidates will only be allowed to access food or medicines, if necessary for medical reasons.
13) Will there be any disadvantage for gap year candidates?
No, there won’t be any disadvantage for gap year students; however, they need to upload the necessary documents while applying for ILS Pune admission .
14) Am I eligible with 39.99 % in LLb? (Candidate Category - General)
No, refer official website for minimum percentage and/or CGPA requirement.
15) I am appearing final year Students. Can I apply for the exam?
Yes, You can apply for the exam.
16) Graduation marks have not been announced for my College. What should I do?
Please leave the fields blank where Graduation marks details are asked in phase I form if your results are not yet announced. You can fill these details in phase II form.
17) May I use calculator in the examination?
No, use of calculator, mobile phone or any other electronics devices is strictly prohibited. All the rough work should be done on the rough paper provided to student during examination.
18) What are closing Percentage for last year ILS Pune-3 year LLB ?
The closing percentage for academic year 2016-17 might not follow these figures.
1st LL.B. : Open Category
Within Maharashtra: 67.08
Outside Maharashtra: 72.44
Within Maharashtra: 69.50
Outside Maharashtra: 77.61
Within Maharashtra: 67.32
Outside Maharashtra: 77.61.
19) For how long is the ILS Pune-3 year LLB score valid?
The ILS Pune-3 year LLB score is valid for just one year.
20) It will take time to obtain transfer certificate and migration certificate. What do I do?
If you are admitted to the College, you will have time of two weeks after your admission for submitting the transfer certificate and migration certificate. These documents are mandatory for completing your eligibility with the Pune University. Your University results are liable to be withheld for not submitting these documents.
21) How many Seats are covered under the ILS Pune-3 year LLB Entrance test ?
There are 160 seats covered under the ILS Pune-3 year LLB Entrance test .
22) Are the fees for a semester, of for the full year?
The fees indicated are for the academic year.
23) Is Indian Law Society's Law College,Pune NAAC accredited?
Founded on June 20th, 1924 as the Law College, Poona when the University of Bombay gave its sanction for a college of law in Poona.Graded A+ by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC), Bangalore, in 2004.
24) What is the fee structure for the 3 Year LLB program at Indian Law Society's Law College,Pune ?
1st LL.B. (three year course after graduation):-
- Within Maharashtra* Rs 35,300
- Outside Mahashtra* Rs 37,300
- SAARC Countries: Rs 1,04,310
- NRI, PIO and Foreign Nationals: Rs 1,73,850.
25) Do all students get hostel facilities?
- Indian Law Society's Law College,Pune provide hostel accommodation on the campus for men and women.All applications will be considered after admission is confirmed, subject to availability of rooms.
- Girls can apply for admission to the hostel after admission is confirmed.
26) How are the placements in ILS Pune?
Placement Cell of ILS Law College, Pune handles campus placements of the BALL.B & LL.B graduating students. The Placement cell provides complete support to the visiting companies at every stage of placement process. Arrangements for Pre-Placement Talks, Written Tests, Interviews and Group Discussions are made as per the requirement of the visiting companies.
27) What are the Placements policy for final placements (2016-2017)?
- A student can apply to any number of companies, however after receiving first offer; she/he would be out of placement process.
- Eligibility for placement process will be based only when the student is passed in the placement examination.
- Any communication from companies & vice a versa to student will be routed through Training & Placement office.
- Student must ensure to inform Training & Placement office about opting out of final placement process due to personal reasons.
- Training and Placement cell does not guarantee a job.