- Jain University MBA Admissions 2022
- Jain University MBA Specialisations 2022
- Jain University MBA Important Dates 2022
- Jain University MBA Eligibility Criteria 2022
- How to Apply for Jain University MBA Admissions 2022?
- Details to be filled in the application form of Jain …
- Jain University MBA Application Fee 2022
- Documents Required to Apply for Jain University MBA Application 2022
- Jain University MBA Selection Process 2022
- Exam Pattern of JET (Jain Entrance Test)
- Jain University MBA Course Fee 2022
- Related Articles
Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Jain University is one of the top-ranked universities in India. JET PG exam 2022 will be conducted on June 29. The personal interview for the PG programme is scheduled for June 30, 2022. The candidate's selection will be based on the qualifying marks in the JET Exam, Personal Interview (PI), and overall academic performance. The application process of Jain University for the academic session 2022-23 is closed. The last date to apply for the MBA programme was June 15, 2022.
Jain University is one of the top-ranked universities in India. This article is about Jain University MBA admissions 2022. All the relevant information concerning the Jain University admissions procedure, important dates, eligibility, and fee structure. Apart from Jain University, there are various other top management colleges in Bangalore that you can consider for admission.
Jain University MBA Admissions 2022
In order to be eligible for MBA admissions at Jain University, the applicant must have scored valid JET/ CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ ATMA/ CMAT/ GMAT scores. The applicant must have scored well in the respective entrance exam to be admitted to Jain University. And before applying to Jain University, the applicant must ensure that he/she meets the eligibility criteria and other requirements of the program. Apart from this, a personal interview round will also be conducted as a part of the selection process.
Jain University MBA Specialisations 2022
Jain University provides numerous MBA specializations for the professional growth of students. Based on their eligibility criteria and interest, applicants can select their favourite career program. The MBA specializations at Jain University are as follows:
- MBA in Finance
- MBA in Human Resource
- MBA in Marketing
- MBA in Marketing & Finance
- MBA in Marketing & HRM
- MBA in Finance & HRM
- MBA in Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- MBA in Operation & System
- MBA in Sport Management
- MBA in International Financial Management
- MBA in Banking and Finance
- MBA in Business Analytics
- MBA Luxury Management
- MBA in Entrepreneurship and Family Business
- MBA in Aviation
Jain University MBA Important Dates 2022
Applicants who are interested in taking admission at Jain University should keep a track of all the important admission dates. Jain University MBA tentative dates for 2022 are as follows:
Application Form End Date
June 15, 2022 (Closed)
JET PG Entrance test
June 29, 2022
|Personal Interview||June 30, 2022|
Result of JET Entrance test
|To be announced|
Jain University MBA Eligibility Criteria 2022
Jain University MBA eligibility criteria 2022 is given below and candidates can refer to it:
- The applicant should have secured an aggregate of 50% marks in any bachelor's degree or its equivalent (10+2+3).
- The candidates who are in their final year or waiting for their final result are also eligible to apply for the Jain University Entrance Test. Candidates who do not meet the eligibility criteria of Jain University will not be considered for admission in the MBA program.
How to Apply for Jain University MBA Admissions 2022?
To apply for the MBA program at Jain University, candidates need to follow the steps given below. The forms can be filled online as well as offline:
- Applicants have to first visit the official website of Jain University.
- Then click on the admission tab and choose the PG programs options.
- After that, click on apply now button of the MBA program.
- A new window will appear on the screen with two options such as Existing User & New User.
- Click on New User for the registration of the program.
- After that, fill up the application form with all the relevant information such as nationality, email-id, & mobile number.
- Carefully complete all the details with the recent colored photograph.
- Cross-check before submitting all the information.
- The applicant needs to download the application form from the Jain University official website.
- Then fill up the application form with all the relevant information and documents.
- After that send the application with the DD of Rs 2000/- to the following address along with the documents given below:
Jain University, Jain Global Campus, Jakkasandra Post, Kanakapura Taluk, Ramanagara District - 562 112
Documents which are required to be sent along with the application form are shown below:-
- Post Graduation Mark sheet or it's equivalent.
- Transfer & Migration Certificate of the applicant
- Code of Conduct Certificate.
- Category or Caste Certificate.
- Two passport size coloured photograph
- Identity Proof of the applicant
Details to be filled in the application form of Jain University
Name of the candidate, DOB, Gender, Aadhaar number, Caste and Category, and related details
Address, Country, State, Pincode, and related details
SSC details, HSC Details, Graduation details, PG details if any Test scores if applicable
Extra-curricular activities, Preferred exam centre for Jain Entrance Test 2021
Jain University MBA Application Fee 2022
Jain University MBA application fee 2022 is as follows:-
General / OBC/ SC/ ST
Documents Required to Apply for Jain University MBA Application 2022
The documents that candidates will require while filling the application form for Jain University MBA admissions 2022 are listed below:
Class 10th marksheet
Class 12th marksheet
Mark sheets of all the semesters of the bachelor degree. Applicants who are pursuing their final semester must submit their mark sheet up to the preceding semester.
CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ ATMA/ CMAT/ GMAT score sheet (original).
The candidate who belongs to the OBC category needs to submit the recent OBC Certificate as per the Government of India
Provisional graduation certificate, if the applicant has graduated in November 2019 or before.
Certificate of graduation (Convocation Certificate) if the applicant has graduated in or before June 2019
Transfer Certificate from the last studied institute- Compulsory
Migration Certificate- Compulsory
Aadhaar Card & Passport Photo Copy
Five latest passports size photographs (Standard Indian Passport size)
Jain University MBA Selection Process 2022
Jain University MBA admission is strictly on a merit basis. The selection process for the Jain University MBA program includes the steps given below:
The applicant must qualify for the JET 2021 (Jain Entrance Test) which involves the Written Test, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview.
The shortlisted applicant will then be called for the Written Test conducted by the university.
Applicants who have cleared the Written Test will be then called for the Group Discussion (GD) & Personal Interview (PI) round.
The final selection will be made on the composite score of the applicant's performance in the GD & PI rounds and entrance test.
Note:- Applicant with valid score of CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ ATMA/ CMAT/ GMAT will be exempted from a written test of the JET process of Jain University.
Exam Pattern of JET (Jain Entrance Test)
Check the exam pattern of JET(Jain Entrance Test) provided in the table below.
Jain University MBA Course Fee 2022
Candidates who are applying for the Jain University MBA Program can check out the MBA fee structure here:-
Per Year Fees
For admission-related assistance, fill our Common Application Form or call on our toll-free number at 1800-572-9877