Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2019.
A candidate seeking admission to the MBBS Course in AFMC is eligible if he/she fulfills the following criteria: -
- A candidate should be citizen of India. Foreign nationals of Indian origin may be admitted into AFMC only after they have acquired Indian Citizenship or in respect of whom the Ministry of Home Affairs issues a certificate of eligibility.
- Must be unmarried. Marriage during the course is not permitted.
- Should be medically fit as per prescribed standards by the Govt of India, Ministry of Defence (see Appendix ‘A’).
- Age criteria: The candidate should have attained the age of 17 years on 31 Dec 2017 but must not have attained the age of 24 years on that date i.e. must have been born not earlier than 01 January 1994 and not later than 31 December 2000.
- Candidates from Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Jammu & Kashmir are eligible for admission to AFMC, Pune.
The candidate must be an Indian National (age- 17 to 25 yrs)
Interested in this college?
Candidate should have done B.Sc. Nursing. or its equivalent qualification
Candidate should have passed GNM/ANM or B.Sc. in Nursing.
Candidate should have done BDS/ MBBS/ B.Sc. PCB/PCM or 12th passed with PCB/PCM.
Candidate should have a bachelor degree in medicine.
Bachelor’s degree in Arts/ Science/ Commerce/ Engineering/ Technology/ Medical/ Dental/ Pharmacy/ Agriculture or any other professional courses from recognised Indian universities.
Passed 10+2 with PCM.
Admission Open 2019
Top 10 Medical Colleges in India View All
Contact Details of Armed Forces Medical College, Pune
Address:Opposite Race Course, Pune-Solapur Road, Pune, Maharashtra-411013, India