Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2019.
FORE School of Management is known to offer admissions to only those who have a hunger to perform and succeed. FORE School of Management currently offers admission under its two-year full-time Post-Graduate Diploma in Management-International Business, Post Graduate Diploma in Management and Post Graduate Diploma in Management-Financial Management. For admissions at FORE School of Management, the aspirants have to go through a rigorous selection process. The final selection of the candidates into FORE School of Management will be based on the performance of the applicants in highly competitive entrance examinations such as CAT, XAT or GMAT and Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the concerned authorities of the Institute. The candidates must also fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria to be able to apply for admissions at FORE School of Management and the courses offered by it. The Institute offers provisional admission to those candidates who are awaiting their final year/semester qualifying exam results.
FORE PGDM eligibility criteria is the same for PGDM, PGDM-FM and PGDM-IB programmes. The eligibility criteria for FORE PGDM programmes can be checked below –
- The candidates applying for PGDM courses of FORE must note that a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline is the minimum requirement for admission.
- The candidates must have at least 50% of marks in Bachelor’s degree to be eligible for filling the online application form for FORE PGDM programmes.
- Apart from the above academic requirements, the candidates must have a valid score in CAT (recent)/ XAT (recent)/ GMAT (last two years) exam.
- Candidates with a valid score in the above entrance exams will be considered for the admission process of FORE PGDM programmes.
FORE PGDM Selection Process
FORE School of Management PGDM selection process is the same for PGDM, PGDM-FM and PGDM-IB programmes. The selection process of FORE involves different stages. Check the PGDM selection process of FORE below –
Stage 1 – Shortlisting of Candidates
- FORE admission committee will shortlist the applicants based on his/ her score in CAT/ XAT/ GMAT.
- The shortlisted candidates will be intimated by the institute through e-mail or SMS
- The shortlisted candidates will be invited to take part in the Stage 2 selection process.
Stage 2 – Business Quiz, WAT and PI
- The shortlisted candidates must be present at FORE for the stage 2 selection process.
- At this stage, the shortlisted candidates must take part in Business Quiz, Written Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview (PI).
- The business quiz focuses on testing the general awareness of candidates.
- WAT aims to test the candidate’s ability of reasoning and logical thinking.
- The Personal Interview is conducted to evaluate the overall performance of candidates.
Stage 3 – Final Selection
The following aspects will be taken into consideration for the final selection of candidates –
- CAT/ XAT/ GMAT Score
- Past Academic Performance
- General Awareness
- Performance in WAT
- Performance in PI
- Work Experience (If any)
FSM, New Delhi PGD Eligibilty Criteria
The candidates fulfilling the following criteria are eligible for the programme -
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor's degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate of all the subjects studied at any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of UGC Act 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India. The Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail or minimum of 3 years of education after completing Higher Secondary Schooling (10+2) equivalent.
- Candidates appearing for the final year degree examination in the year 2017 can also apply subject to furnishing the proof of having passed graduation by Tuesday, October 3, 2017 and obtaining minimum 50% marks in aggregate total of all the subjects studied failing which the provisional admission will be cancelled and no fee will be refunded in lieu thereof.
- A candidate must appear in CAT-2016, XAT-2017 or should have a valid GMAT score in a test taken between 1st January 2015 and 10th January 2017.
Interested in this college?
Top 10 Management Colleges in India View All
Contact Details of FORE School of Management, Delhi
Address:“Adhitam Kendra” , B-18,Qutub Institutional Area, New Delhi - 110 016 (India)