Goenka College of Commerce & Business Administration, Kolkata Admissions 2019

Kolkata (West Bengal) Estd : 1905 Approved by : AICTE, NAAC Type : Public
Counselling Expert icon
Get Free Counselling

Admission Open for session 2019

Admission Process

For Admission in M.Com

Goenka College of Commerce & Business Administration M.Com Admission 2019

A candidate intending to take the M.Com. course must fulfil the following criteria:

  1. Passed B.Com.(3-year Hons.)from any recognised University.
  2. 60% of total seats are reserved for C.U candidates and remaining 40% is open for candidates of C.U. and other Universitied through admission Test.

For Admission in MBA

Goenka College of Commerce & Business Administration MBA Admission 2019

  • For unreserved Category:A candidate intending to apply for the MBA course must be an Honours Graduate of Science/Commerce/Arts with 55% marks in aggregate or a graduate of Engineering/Law with 55% marks in aggregate.

  • For reserved Category:10% relaxation marks for the OBC-A & B and 25% relaxation in marks for SC & ST.Applicants must have a valid C-MAT score.

Interested in this college?

For Admission in B.Com

Goenka College of Commerce & Business Administration B.Com Admission 2019

  • Minimum marks in H.S or equivalent 10+2 examination required for the online application.

  1. For Unreserved Category:75% in aggregate and 60% in any of the subjects mentioned :-   (*Subjects: Accounting, Business Economics including Business Mathematics, Business Organization, Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Business Mathematics, Secretarial practice and office Procedure, Financial Accounting, Elements of Cost Accountancy and Auditing, Book Keeping, Commerce, Cost Accountancy and Principles of Management)

  2. For Reserved Category:10% relaxation in marks for OBC-A & OBC-B and 25% relaxation in marks for SC & ST.

  • Applicant must have passed (H.S. or equivalent exam) with at least five recognised subjects including English (full marks for each subject not less than 100). A Candidate shall have to give his/her preference for Morning or Day section by mentioning 1 or 2 in the Admission Form.

Similar Colleges

Top 10 Commerce & Banking Colleges in India View All

Contact Details of Goenka College of Commerce & Business Administration, Kolkata

  • Contact No:
  • Email ID:
  • Website:
  • Address:
    210, Bepin Behari Ganguly Street,, Kolkata, West Bengal, India- 700012

Explore Colleges

Browse Colleges By Popular Degree

Browse Colleges By Popular Course

Browse Colleges By Degree Courses

Experts image

Want to learn more about college options and to secure an admission now!

CollegeDekho's expert counsellors can help you with all your doubts