Amity University Madhya Pradesh has been established by the Ritnand Balved Education Foundation (RBEF), New Delhi which is a society registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860. It was established with the view to promote professional, industry-oriented education in the state of Madhya Pradesh.
Amity University Madhya Pradesh located on 110 acres of land opposite Gwalior Airport, will impart modern, practical and research-based courses which will lead to the development of manpower which is employable and ready for industry. This in turn will drive the socio-economic upliftment of the region.
Amity imparts education in almost all areas including management, engineering, biotechnology, law, communication, insurance, nanotechnology, behavioral science, fine arts etc. The Amity Business School and the Amity Institute of Biotechnology have both been ranked No.1 in the country among private institutes.
Amity provides industry oriented professional courses and is at the cutting edge of innovation. The first Masters program in nanotechnology was started by Amity. Amity was also the first in the country to start a program in cyber law and the first to launch an insurance institute. This industry-oriented approach has ensured that Amity has 100% placements.
World Class Infrastructure
- As part of this endeavour, the college have air-conditioned amphitheatre style classrooms that provide the most conducive atmosphere for dynamic and focused discussions, while the libraries at our campus are equipped with over 1,00,000 books, periodicals, national and international journals, CD-ROMS, covering all aspects of academic studies and research material.
The hi-tech labs act as ideal training grounds for budding professionals that allow students to experiment and bring to practice what they have learnt in theory.
- Amity institutions are constantly ranked amongst the top. Amity institutions are constantly ranked amongst the top.
- Amity University has been ranked the no. 1 not-for-profit pvt. University (Source : Education Times)
Amity Business School has been ranked 7th amongst all Business Schools by the corporate world (Source : Business Today)
Most Hi-tech Campus
- Over 1000 acres of hi-tech campuses
- Spread over 4.5 million sq. ft. of built up area
- India's first wireless campus with over 4,000 networked HP/IBM machines
- Biggest strength of Amity. A unique Corporate Resource Centre to facilitate excellent placements. Alumni all over the world in leading companies like McKinsey, Ernst & Young, HLL, and Reliance.
- Over 4000 students have got on-campus placements this year and over 800 students gave been placed even one year before graduating.
- Only the best of the students get admission in Amity. Every student goes through a personal interview, GD & written test (course dependent) to ensure that the best students are shortlisted. On an average, only 1 out of 10 students gets selected.
Intensive Corporate Interaction
- Over 1500 CEOs interact through CEO Dinner Series, CEO Forums and guest lectures. Corporate and Alumni Mentor for every student. Amity has organized or been academic partner to over 300 seminars. Amity is the only institution to have helped invite over 50 leading Gurus like Tom Peters, Kenichi Ohmae, Robert Kaplan, and Ricardo Semler over the last few years.
Industry Oriented Teaching
- Practical industry-oriented teaching. Contemporary curriculum updated by Industry Advisory Board. Specialization in any of 8 areas with equal number of basket courses. Certificate courses in foreign business language, values and ethics, art appreciation, golf. Military training camps to inculcate leadership and patriotism.
- At Amity, emphasis is given on not only making person academically brilliant, but true leaders and team players, thus preparing the person for the real life corporate world.
AUMPG Pictures & Videos
Awards & Rankings
Amity University Madhya Pradesh has been adjudged the “Best Private University in M.P.” by the CMAI Association of India.