Admission Open for session 2019
To promote a spirit of continuous learning among its students the ARM College of Engineering & Technology assures peaceful and enriching hours in the library. One of the major highlights of ARM College of Engineering & Technology is its central library that has a wide seating capacity. In addition, to which, the library also subscribes to 125 International and National journals and Periodicals. In this fully automated library, books can be searched by author, title or subject heading and their availability can be cross-checked. Each student is given 4 books from the library at a time and they are allocated library hours/week. A fully equipped conference hall is also available in the central library.
- Each department features individual library.
- Excellent reading halls that have reference books, hand books, dictionaries and encyclopedias
- The entire volume of periodicals, previous year question papers, and project reports are organized department wise in a chronological order.
- Library has photo copying facilities, along with a digital copier and a network printer.
Keeping pace with the advancements in technology and the need for automated library management system, a Digital Library has been established. The Digital Library consists of many computer terminals with online access facilities. Through which, e-journals published around the globe can be browsed. The Digital Library is well stocked with various CDs containing an audio & visual presentation on technical concepts.
- Computer based library services were introduced in 2001.
- Total no. of Journals: 285 (International, National, and E- Magazines).
- E-journals and E-books can be downloaded at the Digital Library.
- Total no. of E-Journals: 285
- Contains nearly 1500 CDs on tutorials and other subjects.
Area 40 Acres
Total Students 1300
Hostel Facility True
- Boys Hostel
- Cls. Room
- Seminar Hall
Interested in this college?
Students Activities & Clubs
Students are most welcome to compete in a wide range of sports and develop their skills. They regularly participate in Zonal and Inter-College competitions and win laurels. Sports like Kabadi, Cricket, Football, Badminton, Volleyball, Basketball, etc. are encouraged and trained by skilled physical trainers.
Our students have participated in various Zonal levels and have come out with flying colors.