Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
KCET 2021 registration started on June 15, and the last date to register for the exam is July 16. The candidates will need to complete the pre-registration first to generate the User ID and Application Number. These credentials will help candidates log in to the KCET portal. It is important to preserve the login credentials till the seat allotment process, as these are important for form filling, admit card download, checking result, registration for counselling, option entry and seat allotment. In some cases, the KCET login details are important to upload the required documents for admission. All the details with regard to KCET 2021 Login can be checked on this page.
What is KCET 2021 Login?
KCET 2021 login is an online portal where the candidates will need to enter the User ID, Application Number and Password to access the online application form, edit the application, download admit card, check result and much more. The Login portal of KCET consists of three columns – User ID, Application Number, Password and Captcha. Whenever the applicant wants to check different things such as application form submission status, the printout of application form, downloading admit card etc, these details have to be entered. The official website details can be checked below.
KCET 2021 Official Website
KCET 2021 User ID
Form filling is the first step in the exam process of KCET, and primary registration is mandatory on the official website to proceed with further stages of the exam process. The candidates will need to visit the official website as mentioned above and click on the KCET online application form link. The process is as follows –
- On KCET/ KEA website, click on the online registration link
- Click on the ‘New Registration’ option
- The ‘Candidate Registration Form’ will open on a new tab
- Enter the E-Mail ID, Mobile Number and other required details
- Crosscheck the details before submitting
- The candidates will receive the User ID on their mobile via SMS, and the same will also be sent to the candidate’s E-Mail ID
- It is important to make a note of User ID, as it cannot be retrieved if the candidate forgets the same
Documents Required for Registration
KCET 2021 Application Number
KCET 2021 application number will be generated after the successful registration, and the candidates will receive the same via SMS/ E-Mail along with the User ID. It is important to enter both User ID and Application Number to access any process pertaining to the exam.
KCET 2021 Password
After the successful creation of the User ID and Application Number, the candidates will need to create a password. It is important to create a strong password that contains numbers, alphabets and special characters. For example, you can create a password like this - @praveen.1998, P@raveen.1234, @praveen.789, @pRaveen.567. The applicants are advised to not disclose the password to anyone.
KCET 2021 Secret Questions for Password
While creating the KCET password, the candidates will need to select a secret question and answer the same so that the password can be retrieved in case he/she forgets the same. The secret questions that the KEA portal has are as follows –
- What is your mother number?
- What is your vehicle number?
- What is your place of birth?
- What is your favourite colour?
- What is your favourite food?
It is important to remember the secret question and answer that you selected & answered while creating the password.
Forgot KCET Password – Steps to Retrieve
If the candidates forget their KCET password, he/she need not worry. The password can be retrieved by following the steps mentioned below –
- Visit the KCET application portal
- Click on the ‘Forgot Password’ option
- Enter User ID & Application Number
- Select the ‘Secret Question’ that you selected while creating the password
- Answer the secret question (should be the same as the one you answered while creating the password)
- Enter the ‘Security Code’ displayed on the screen
- Click on ‘Submit’
- You will receive the password on SMS or E-Mail
- Create a new password and save it or write it somewhere
KCET 2021 login is applicable for all sorts of online process related to the exam. Therefore, the candidates are advised to preserve the login details.
We hope that the above explanation regarding KCET 2021 Login gave you an insight into the actual login and password retrieval process. If you still have any doubts or questions, you can ask the same through the Q & A section of CollegeDekho.
Marks vs Rank
For the latest KCET 2021 news and updates, stay tuned to CollegeDekho.