Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
KCET 2022 OMR Sheet: The Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) conducts the KCET exam 2022. The KCET 2022 exam will be conducted in an offline mode from June 16 to 18, 2022. The authorities released the admit card on June 2, 2022. AsKCET 2022 is an offline exam, the candidates are required to mark answers on the OMR sheet provided at the exam hall. The exam is conducted session-wise, there will be a separate OMR sheet for each session and subject. Before a week of the exam date, KEA releases a sample OMR sheet (specimen copy) so that candidates can download and practice the same. This will help candidates to mark answers on the OMR sheet without errors. In this article, we have listed guidelines that a candidate must follow while marking answer sheets on the OMR sheet. You can also download the previous year's KCET Question Papers and OMR sheet of KCET here.
KCET 2022 Exam Day Instructions
- OMR Answer Sheet is a Carbonless OMR sheet, candidate should use only Blue or black ink ball point pens.
- The candidate should not carry more than two / three ball point pens (Blue / Black) with them to the examination hall and also they should not carry pencil with them to the examination hall. Candidates have to write their name in CAPITAL LETTERS without any mistakes on the OMR Answer Sheet.
- Candidates have to write the KCET Application Number and shade the respective circles on the OMR Sheet.
- Candidates have to enter the Version Code on the on the OMR Answer Sheet and also shade the respective circles without making any mistakes.
- Candidates have to enter the Version Code and the question booklet details on the Nominal Roll without making any mistakes.
- Candidates have to compulsorily affix the complete signature at the bottom portion of the OMR answer sheet in the space provided.
- The timing and marks printed on the OMR answer sheet should not be damaged / mutilated / spoiled.
- The 3rd Bell rings at 10.40 am / 2.40 pm, till then; • Do not remove the seal present on the right hand side of this question booklet. • Do not look inside this question booklet. • Do not start answering
- The question booklet contains 60 questions and each question will have one statement and four distracters. (Four different options / choices.)
- After the 3rd Bell is rung at 10.40 am / 2.40 pm, remove the seal on the right hand side of this question booklet and check that this booklet does not have any unprinted or torn or missing pages or items etc., if so, get it replaced immediately by complete test booklet by showing it to Room Invigilator. Read each item and start answering on the OMR answer sheet.
- During the subsequent 70 minutes:
- Read each question carefully.
- Choose the correct answer from out of the four available distracters(options / choices) given under each question / statement.
- Completely darken / shade the relevant circle with a blue or black ink ballpoint pen against the question number on the OMR answer sheet. on the OMR answer sheet.
- Admission ticket have to be downloaded from the KEA Website, check the details printed on it. Confirm the exam centre.
- Read the instructions downloaded along with the admission ticket. There are no negative marks for incorrect answers.
- The candidates have to appear for KCET 2022 as per the schedule and eligibility to the respective courses to become eligible for further process of determination of merit / admission.
- Mere appearing for KCET 2022 does not confer any right on the candidate for determination of merit / admission.
- Candidates will NOT be allowed to carry ANY Modern Electronic Equipments, Gadgets, Pagers, Mobile Phones, Bluetooth, Markers, White Fluid, Calculator, Wireless sets, bits of paper, books / note etc. into the Examination Hall.
- The candidate (s) found in possession of any of these items in the examination hall will be treated as unfair means and his / her result will not be declared.There will not be any counter at the examination hall to keep above items, hence candidates should not carry any items listed in item 5 above. The candidates are not allowed to wear / carry any type of wrist watch in the examination hall / room.
- Candidates are informed to check the Bell Timings for Caution Bells at different intervals. Wearing full sleeve dresses and dresses / material covering the ear, head are prohibited in the examination hall.
- Candidates must wear only surgical mask which is supposed to be semi transparent. N-95 / cotton masks are not allowed in the examination.
- Candidates with any kind/type of jewellery on them will not be allowed into the examination hall during the examination.
- The candidate should note that their candidature is strictly provisional. The mere fact that a hall ticket has been issued and the candidate is allowed to appear for the examination centre shall not imply that KEA has finally accepted his / her candidature.
- Along with the KCET admit card 2022 candidate has to carry any one valid Photo Identity Card like Passport / Aadhar Card / PAN Card / College Identity Card / 2nd PU / 12th Std Examination Admission Ticket / Bus Pass / Driving License. The candidates have to follow the instructions given by the invigilators in the examination centre.
- The candidates, who will not follow the instructions, will be treated as unfair means and his / her result will not be declared.
- Read the instructions given in the Admission Ticket.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear at the examination centre other than that allotted to him/her in the admission ticket.
- Any candidate writes / shades anything other than the required entries on the KCET 2022 OMR Answer Sheet, which may result in disclosing the candidate identity, or use of abusive language or employ any other unfair means, such as change of marking answers by scratching or using white fluid, such candidate's are liable for disqualification.
Instructions to Fill KCET 2022 OMR Sheet
Candidates should follow the guidelines while marking answers on the OMR sheet. Before the commencement of the exam, all the candidates will be explained the instructions by the invigilator, and it is important to follow the instructions to avoid unnecessary mistakes. The candidates need to check the instructions carefully before marking answers on the KCET OMR sheet 2022 –
The candidates will have to mark the answers only with a blue or black point pen.
The candidate will have to shade the answer properly, and only one option must be shaded.
Do not fold or tear the OMR sheet
You should fill in all the details on the OMR sheet such as CET Number, Name of the Candidate, Booklet Version Code etc
You should handover the OMR sheet to the invigilator and retain the carbon copy of the OMR sheet
The candidates need to affix the left-hand thumb impression on the OMR sheet before submitting. The invigilator at the exam will guide the candidates with regard to the same.
Steps to Fill & Mark Answers in KCET OMR Sheet
The OMR sheet of the KCET exam comprises two sheets. The upper sheet is regarded as the original OMR sheet where the candidates need to mark the answers. The lower sheet is regarded as a duplicate or carbon copy of the OMR sheet. Whatever answers marked by the candidates will be copied on carbon copy. The candidates can retain the carbon copy of the exam. The steps to fill the KCET OMR sheet 2022 are explained below –
The candidates will be given 10 minutes to fill the basic details on OMR sheet such as Name of the Candidate, CET Number (Hall Ticket Number), Question Booklet Code, Question Booklet Serial Number.
The candidates will have to enter the Name only in BLOCK or Capital letters.
Enter the CET Number, and shade the circles as per the number entered.
Enter the Question Booklet Version Code, which is printed on the question paper. Shade the relevant circles accordingly.
Enter the ‘Question Booklet Serial Number’
The candidate will have to sign and affix the left-hand thumb impression in the boxes available on the lower part of the OMR sheet.
Once the exam starts, shade the answers. If the candidate is answering Question 1, he/ she should shade the circle against question number 1.
Once the exam is done, handover the original OMR to the invigilator.
KCET Sample OMR Sheet (PDF Download)
You can download the PDF of the KCET sample OMR sheet here. This will help you to have the idea of shading answers on the same. You can download it and take a printout of the same. It is advisable to practice once before going to the exam.
List of Engineering Colleges in Karnataka (City Wise)
There are several engineering colleges in Karnataka state that offers admission to qualified candidates in various engineering programmes and specialization. Here is the list of top B.Tech colleges in Karnataka (city wise). You can click on the links below to check the list -
KCET Rank & Admission Related Articles
|KCET 2022 Physics Important Topics||KCET 2022 Mathematics Important Topics|
|KCET 2022 Chemistry Important Topics||-|
We hope that this article on KCET OMR Sheet 2022 was helpful and informative. For more information stay tuned to CollegeDekho.