IIB Delhi, boasts of a conducive learning ambience through its world-class infrastructure and state-of-the-art technology interface that complements the physical infrastructure to enhance the teaching and learning experience at the college. The PGDM college continuously invests in upgrading its technology and facilities to provide the college graduates with an inspiration to strive for excellence and scale greater heights.
Key features of FIIB Delhi Campus include
FIIB's campus, located in South Delhi, the PGDM college is an aesthetically designed, modern building that provides a youthful and stimulating learning environment.
- To foster a comfortable environment for the college students, air-conditioned classrooms and several reading and syndicate rooms have been built. These Learning Centers are equipped with modern multi-media and audio/video systems to facilitate effective learning at the college.
- The college campus is Wi-Fi enabled with appropriate security mechanism. Online Learning and teaching software is also provided for flexible access to learning material at all times and to continuously track progress. The college also has a state-of-the-art computer lab.
- The college’s state-of-the-art auditorium can seat over 150 individuals and has provisions for video conferencing along with other modern technologies. Students can enjoy the provision of multiple conference and seminar halls if required.
- A fully computerized and air-conditioned Knowledge Resource Center housing over 17,500 books, 195 periodicals/journals, 750 audio-visual and multimedia formats is available for the college students to access and learn from. Library subscribes to major online research and informational databases including EBSCO and CMIEProwess; and enjoys Institutional membership with other major libraries including DELNET, AIRC, BCL and Max Mueller Bhawan.
- A world-class amphitheater is exclusively dedicated for management activities.
- The elaborate recreational center of the college, has arrangements for various indoor sports like pool, table tennis, carom and chess along with a TV,
Sports Grounds 1
- Math Lab
- Acad. Zone
- AV Lab
- Boys Hostel
- Comp. Lab
- Cultural zone
- Planning lab
- Guest house
- Medical Fac.
- Cls. Room
- Seminar Hall
Students Activities & Clubs
The mission of the Marketing Club of the college, is to make the club the most valuable resource for MBA grads interested in the Marketing functional area. It will strive to create a vibrant, welcoming and supportive community for FIIB-ians interested in marketing
The mission of the Human Capital Club at the college campus is to help future leaders use human capital to drive global change in their organizations. The club will highlight the potential of human capital management by covering pertinent topics at lectures and networking events; topics will range from change management to the intersection of business and human capital strategy to building and maintaining high-performance organizations.
The Dramatics Club aims to explore the creative side of all college members. Through staged home performances, attending other performances and invigorating discussions with renowned play artists, writers and directors, the club offers an excellent opportunity to explore the Self.
The mission of the Business & Environment Club is to educate future business leaders on the important relationship between business and the environment. The Business & Environment Club serves as a vehicle for identifying innovative sustainability practices and environmental market opportunities and communicating them to the college community and beyond..
- The Entrepreneurship Club of the college aims to provide a conduit by which MBA graduates can access relevant entrepreneurial resources, network with prominent community entrepreneurs, and share ideas. To this end, the college club is dedicated to further the understanding about new or small businesses and about entrepreneurship in all businesses
The Sigma Club aims to provide opportunities for those interested to increase their knowledge about operations, IB and ISM function . The college club also seeks to enlighten the grads about the present as well as future scope and challenges in the concerned field there by helping them in choosing a right corner path for themselves.
Fortune Institute of International Business News
Contact Details of Fortune Institute of International Business, New Delhi
Address:Plot No. 5, Rao Tula Ram Marg, Opposite Army R&R Hospital, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi 110057