- MAH MBA CET 2022 Quantitative Aptitude Highlights
- MAH MBA CET 2022 Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus
- MAH MBA CET 2022 Quantitative Aptitude (QA): Important Topics
- MAH MBA CET 2022 Quantitative Aptitude (QA): Recommended Books
- MAH MBA CET 2022 Quantitative Aptitude: How to Prepare?
- MAH MBA CET 2022 Quantitative Aptitude: Mistakes to Avoid
Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
MAH MBA CET Quantitative Aptitude (QA) section has been acknowledged as one of the most difficult sections in the MAH MBA CET exam because of its difficulty level, which requires efficient time management. The QA section covers 25% of the total number of questions. This implies that out of a total of 200 questions, 50 questions are asked from Quantitative Aptitude.
Each question carries 1 mark and there is no provision for negative marking for incorrect answers. This section comprises questions from Arithmetic, Algebra, Geometry, Mensuration, Data Interpretation, and Data Sufficiency. The duration of the MAH MBA CET 2022 exam will be 150 minutes. It is feasible for the candidates to solve the Quantitative Aptitude section within a maximum of 40 minutes.
MAH MBA CET 2022 Quantitative Aptitude Highlights
The significant highlights of the MAH MBA CET 2022 Quantitative Aptitude section have been provided in the table below/:
Type of Questions
Multiple choice questions (MCQs)
Mode of Examination
30-35 minutes (approximately)
Medium of Instruction
Total Number of Questions
Marks Per Question
Marks per correct answer: +1
No negative marking for incorrect answers
Moderate to tough
36 to 38
Other Exam Sections
Verbal Ability/Reading Comprehension
MAH MBA CET 2022 Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus
Candidates are required to go through the syllabus MAH MBA CET Quantitative Aptitude 2022 before starting with their preparations.
Here is the syllabus for the Quantitative Aptitude section:
- Data Sufficiency
- Ratio & Proportion
- Quantitative Reasoning
- Data Interpretation - Graphs, Charts, Tables
Each topic has a different level of priority. Given below is a list that demonstrates the number of questions asked on each topic:
- 10-15 questions from Arithmetic
- 20-25 questions from Data Interpretation
- 5-8 questions from Data Sufficiency
- 4-5 questions from Algebra
- 2-5 questions from Geometry
- 2-4 questions from Mensuration
- 2-5 questions from the Miscellaneous section
MAH MBA CET 2022 Quantitative Aptitude (QA): Important Topics
Given below is a list of important topics for the MAH MBA CET Quantitative Aptitude Section:
Profit & Loss
Time & Work, and Speed
Square Roots & Cube Roots
Simple and Compound Interest
HCF & LCM
Unit’s Digit Theorem
Sequence and Series
Lines & Angles
Application of Trigonometry – Heights, and Distances
Permutation & Combination
Set Theory ( Venn Diagrams)
MAH MBA CET 2022 Quantitative Aptitude (QA): Recommended Books
Selecting proper books that clear the concepts is crucial for the preparation of MAH CET Quantitative Aptitude (QA) 2022. Given Below is the list of the most recommended books for the MAH MBA CET Quantitative Aptitude section:
Name of the Book
How to Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for CAT
Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Exams
R S Aggarwal
MAH CET (MBA/ MMS) Entrance Guide
Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency
Maharashtra MBA MH-CET 2022
MAH MBA CET 2022 Quantitative Aptitude: How to Prepare?
It is essential for the candidates to follow the below-mentioned strategies while preparing for MAH CET Quantitative Aptitude 2022:
- Comprehend the fundamental topics: It is crucial to building a strong foundation in Mathematics by digging deep into various topics and trying to comprehend the concepts. Candidates must find reliable books and follow the methods of the solution suggested by them. NCERT Mathematics books of Class 9 and 10 serve as the best sources in this regard. They should first get a good grasp on the basics of Quantitative Aptitude before trying their hands at solving questions. However, only theoretical knowledge would not suffice and the candidates are required to learn the application of formulae efficiently.
- Repeated Practice: Rigorous practice and revision are the keys to qualifying for the Quantitative Aptitude section of the exam. Practice enhances the speed and accuracy of the candidates and enables them to solve more questions correctly within a given time.
- Solve Mock Tests: Candidates must solve plenty of MAH CET sample papers, mock tests, and practice questions to gain firsthand experience of taking the MAH MBA CET 2022 exam. Mock tests also enable the candidates to know about their strengths and weaknesses and practice more rigorously to upgrade their performances.
- Learn Tricks and Shortcuts: It is important for the candidates to learn shortcut methods and tricks using mental maths for solving complex problems from topics like Profit & Loss, Geometry, Percentages, Averages, Time Speed & Distance, etc. so as to complete the section within the stipulated time.
- Ensure proper revision: Candidates’ performances highly depend on the revision they have done in the last few weeks before taking the MAH MBA CET exam 2022. Revision of mathematical formulae and theorems on a regular basis is a mandate.
MAH MBA CET 2022 Quantitative Aptitude: Mistakes to Avoid
Given below is a list of mistakes that the candidates should avoid while working on this section
1. Candidates are not advised to spend more than one minute on a specific question since they have to solve 50 questions in a span of 30-35 minutes. They should move on to the next one without wasting more time on solving one question.
2. Candidates must do all the calculations accurately to avoid committing silly mistakes. This can lead to a deduction of the marks.
3. Candidates are advised to avoid attempting lengthy questions in order to ensure more correct answers within a stipulated time.
4. Candidates must be thorough with basic mathematical concepts like unitary methods, divisibility rules, etc. that enable them to perform calculations correctly and effectively.
If you are interested in applying to any of the colleges accepting MAH MBA CET scores and need some FREE counselling, fill out our Common Application Form. You can also talk to our experts at 1800-572-9877.