GCEK has beautiful gren camous of 40 Acres. All departments & laboratories are housed on the campus. Hostels accommodating more than 800 students, including 240 girl students, as well as residential accommodation for teaching & non-teaching staff of the college are available in the campus. Consciously developed, the campus has retained & increased its green cover,rich in natural flora &fauna,&provides an attraction for bird watchers. Karad is also a culturally vibrant town and boasts of being a major center of education in Western Maharashtra.
Apart from imparting professional education at under graduate and postgraduate and Ph.D. levels, the institute has been extending available expertise to various Govt. / Semi- Govt. organization and private industries. The primary objective of institute is to provide advanced technological skills & expertise to enhance teaching & academic activities. Greater emphasis is also being placed on revenue generation through utilization of facilities by providing services to the industries on commercial basis.
- Boys Hostel
- Comp. Lab
- Convo. Hall
- Digi sign
- Planning lab
- Girls Hostel
- International center
- Cls. Room
- post off.
Students Activities & Clubs
|Hello Corner (Cafe)|
|Big Cinema Rajesh (Movie Theater)|
|Priya Talkies (Movie Theater)|
|Saroj Cinema Talkies (Movie Theater)|
|Chitra Talkies (Movie Theater)|
|Alankar and Panchasheel Talkies (Movie Theater)|
|Go Pizza (Restaurant)|
|Cafe Coffee Day - Ganediwal Layout (Cafe)|
|Irwin Hospital (Hospital)|
|District Women Hospital (Hospital)|
|Belokar Hospital (Hospital)|
|Deshmukh Eye Hospital, Drushti Foundation (Hospital)|
|ICICI Bank ATM (Atm)|
|HDFC Bank (Bank)|
|Union Bank Of India (Atm)|
|Central Bank of India (Bank)|
|STATE BANK OF INDIA (Bank)|
|Syndicate Bank (Bank)|
The Merit list for admission in the hostel will be done strictly in accordance with following procedure:
- Merit will be decided on the bases of of Marks scored in last odd semester university examination (including revaluaton).
- Priority will be given to all clear students. It means, the student having back log will appear after passed students in the merit list.
- All oMS & PH students will be admitted in the Hostel subject to submission of the application form and payment of fees in time.
- The students residing within 10 km periphery of Karad are not eligible for hostel admission.
- Refund of Hostel fee is allowed only in the case of cancellation of hostel admission.