SJBIT have spread 13 acres campus with facilities likes,Sports Grounds,Digital Library, Seminar halls,1500 seater Indoor Auditorium,ATM,Canteens,Well equipped labs with 1400 Computers,Well hostel facilities, both for boys and girls students in the Campus,24 hours hospital facility in the campus,Transportation facilities,Training & placement cell,Cultural activities etc.
Area 50 Acres
Sports Grounds 2
Total Students 1002
- Boys Hostel
- Comp. Lab
- Girls Hostel
- Medical Fac.
- Cls. Room
- Seminar Hall
Students Activities & Clubs
The NSS unit of SJBIT was started in the year 2010 with the blessings of His Holiness Paramapoojya Jagadguru Padmabhushana Sri Sri Sri Dr. Balagangadhranatha Mahaswamiji, Reverend Sri Sri Prakashnath Swamiji the Managing Director and with the able guidance of the beloved Principal, Dr. Puttaraju.
NSS is a value based youth movement which links campus with community and provides an opportunity to the students for their overall personality development through community service. In today’s scenario NSS is one of the major youth movements to retain our social values and cultural heritage.
Main Objectives of NSS unit of SJBIT:
- Understand themselves in relation to their community.
- Understand the community in which they work.
- Identify the needs and problems of the community and involve them in problem-solving activities.
- Develop among themselves a sense of social and civic responsibility.
- Utilize their knowledge in finding practical solutions to individual and community problems.
- Develop competence required for group-living and sharing of responsibilities.
- Gain skills in mobilizing community participation.
- Acquire leadership qualities and democratic attitudes.
- Develop capacity to meet emergencies and natural disasters and practice national integration and social harmony.