Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2019.
SJBIT have spread 13 acres campus with facilities likes,Sports Grounds,Digital Library, Seminar halls,1500 seater Indoor Auditorium,ATM,Canteens,Well equipped labs with 1400 Computers,Well hostel facilities, both for boys and girls students in the Campus,24 hours hospital facility in the campus,Transportation facilities,Training & placement cell,Cultural activities etc.
Area 50 Acres
Sports Grounds 2
Total Students 1002
- Boys Hostel
- Computer Lab
- Girls Hostel
- Medical Facilities
- Cls. Room
- Seminar Hall
Good hostel facilities, both for boys and girls, for limited number of students are available. First come first served is the basis of room allotment. Good reading room, recreation center etc. is the attraction.
The mess is run on cost sharing basis. The Hostels are provided with solar heater and modern Cooking accessories.
Senior faculty members are made as Wardens to look after the day-to-day working of the Hostel and the discipline of boarders. They will work under the general guidelines of the Director/Principal, who has the discretion to refuse admission to any student, if they are not satisfied with the conduct and progress of the particular student.
- No. of Hostels 2
- Capacity 550
- No. of Hostels 1
- Capacity 200
Interested in this college?
Students Activities & Clubs
The NSS unit of SJBIT was started in the year 2010 with the blessings of His Holiness Paramapoojya Jagadguru Padmabhushana Sri Sri Sri Dr. Balagangadhranatha Mahaswamiji, Reverend Sri Sri Prakashnath Swamiji the Managing Director and with the able guidance of the beloved Principal, Dr. Puttaraju.
NSS is a value based youth movement which links campus with community and provides an opportunity to the students for their overall personality development through community service. In today’s scenario NSS is one of the major youth movements to retain our social values and cultural heritage.
Main Objectives of NSS unit of SJBIT:
- Understand themselves in relation to their community.
- Understand the community in which they work.
- Identify the needs and problems of the community and involve them in problem-solving activities.
- Develop among themselves a sense of social and civic responsibility.
- Utilize their knowledge in finding practical solutions to individual and community problems.
- Develop competence required for group-living and sharing of responsibilities.
- Gain skills in mobilizing community participation.
- Acquire leadership qualities and democratic attitudes.
- Develop capacity to meet emergencies and natural disasters and practice national integration and social harmony.