Maharashtra DTE has witnessed a rise of 45% in the number of applications received for the exams. The last date of registration for MH CET 2017 was yesterday, March 27. A total of 38.2 lakh students have applied for the exam.
These admissions are for the July session of the programmes at Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur.
The conducting body of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2017 - IIT Roorkee has released the score cards of the exam.
Harsh Gupta of the Malviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT), Jaipur, has secured the first position (all-India) in GATE Chemical Engineering.
SCSVMVU and NIELIT Chennai / C-DAC Hyderabad jointly offers M.Tech in Electronics Design and Technology. 1st Semester would be conducted at SCSVMVU Ka
D.Y.Patil Medical application has invited applications for full-time M.Sc Course & P.hD Programmes in center for Interdisciplinary Research under
Presidency University, Kolkata will hold Entrance Examination for admission in three-year degree courses for all streams of B.A., B.Sc and B.Com: &
Kumar Bhaskar Varma Sanskrit & Ancient Studies University Nalbari invites applications from eligible candidates for admission into Five Year Integ
- To promote quality education in all the streams with a view to establish research units.
- To provide all amenities for the students, faculty members and hostel by establishing both residential and non-residential institution.
- To create the opportunities for research and surveys on technical subjects.
- To create the opportunities to the students and faculty members to enhance their skills to interact with industry and globalize the opportunities by arranging guest lectures, seminars, conferences, symposium and workshops and thus enable them to mingle and exchange views with intelligentsia and elite of the society.
- To impart coaching for students preparing for entrance examinations for technical and professional courses.
- To provide and extend facilities like libraries, book clubs all over the country.
- Facilities learning of intricacies of Indian education to foreign nationals, and thus become the ambassadors of systems of Indian education, which will provide an opportunity for cultural and educational exchange.
- We at this Institution constantly strive to provide an excellent academic environment for the benefit of students and faculties so that they will acquire a technological competence synonymous with human dignity and values.
- We are dedicated to a continuous process of quality surveillance to enable upgrading our Academic performance and Managerial practices through infrastructure and technological facilities. This commitment, we believe, will enable us to provide updated knowledge-inputs and practical support to our students in order to build their confidence level high.
- Our commitment is to maintain here standards of discipline and decorum of decency and dignity and character building are equalled by few and surpassed by none in contemporary educational systems.