Kristu Jayanti College, Bangalore invites applications for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Post Graduate Diploma in Managem
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Gandhinagar will soon set up a Common Research and Technology Development Hub or CRTDH on chemical processes.
Bangalore-based Indian Institute of Science invites applications for its M.Tech Programme for the session starting from 2017.
When it comes to research papers submission, VIT University, one of the leading Universities of the country has raced ahead of the other research focussed universities or institutes of the country.
He indicated that the world is facing significant challenges in science particularly in the field of energy and pointed that the way India is planning and managing energy is outdated.
Student Council of the Indian Institute of Science (IISc) organized All India Student Representatives conference to discuss the role of students in India’s scientific and sustainable development.
SCSVMVU and NIELIT Chennai / C-DAC Hyderabad jointly offers M.Tech in Electronics Design and Technology. 1st Semester would be conducted at SCSVMVU Ka
D.Y.Patil Medical application has invited applications for full-time M.Sc Course & P.hD Programmes in center for Interdisciplinary Research under
Presidency University, Kolkata will hold Entrance Examination for admission in three-year degree courses for all streams of B.A., B.Sc and B.Com: &
Kumar Bhaskar Varma Sanskrit & Ancient Studies University Nalbari invites applications from eligible candidates for admission into Five Year Integ
'Light and Prosperity': To provide intellectual and moral leadership by igniting the minds of youth to realize their potential and make positive contributions leading to prosperity of the society and the nation at large.
'Kristu Jayanti College strives to provide educational opportunities to all aspiring youth to excel in life by nurturing academic excellence, fostering values, creating civic responsibility and building global competencies in a dynamic environment.'
- To provide a nurturing and trusting environment to learn and grow.
- To ensure that the youth get adequate opportunities to identify and develop their skills.
- To prepare the individual for employment and advancement in their chosen career.
- To mold individuals into integrated personalities who are intellectually competent, spiritually mature, physically strong and socially sensitive.
- To develop a lifelong desire in individuals to learn and to create a positive change in the society and contribute to the economic development of the nation.