Kristu Jayanti College, Bangalore invites applications for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Post Graduate Diploma in Managem
He appreciated the University for its Outreach Programmes and acknowledged the eminent role that of the varsity in Teacher training and education.
The core committee for the CBCS (Choice Based Credit System), Delhi University has recommended starting lessons on Facebook Post writing for Literature students.
Students of the Delhi University who opt for the fiction elective course will now study the popular J K Rowling book Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone and Chetan Bhagat’s Five Point Someone.
The move is likely to invite opposition and criticism from several state universities. Already, a group of students from various state varsities sent petitions to President of India, Pranab Mukherjee against the forceful imposition of Hindi.
Shri. Pranab Mukherjee gave “in-principal-approval” to a suggestion that was made by the parliamentary panel, which indicated that Hindi must be a compulsory language until Class 10.
SCSVMVU and NIELIT Chennai / C-DAC Hyderabad jointly offers M.Tech in Electronics Design and Technology. 1st Semester would be conducted at SCSVMVU Ka
D.Y.Patil Medical application has invited applications for full-time M.Sc Course & P.hD Programmes in center for Interdisciplinary Research under
Presidency University, Kolkata will hold Entrance Examination for admission in three-year degree courses for all streams of B.A., B.Sc and B.Com: &
Kumar Bhaskar Varma Sanskrit & Ancient Studies University Nalbari invites applications from eligible candidates for admission into Five Year Integ
'Light and Prosperity': To provide intellectual and moral leadership by igniting the minds of youth to realize their potential and make positive contributions leading to prosperity of the society and the nation at large.
'Kristu Jayanti College strives to provide educational opportunities to all aspiring youth to excel in life by nurturing academic excellence, fostering values, creating civic responsibility and building global competencies in a dynamic environment.'
- To provide a nurturing and trusting environment to learn and grow.
- To ensure that the youth get adequate opportunities to identify and develop their skills.
- To prepare the individual for employment and advancement in their chosen career.
- To mold individuals into integrated personalities who are intellectually competent, spiritually mature, physically strong and socially sensitive.
- To develop a lifelong desire in individuals to learn and to create a positive change in the society and contribute to the economic development of the nation.